Help! Problems with registering ProRes plugin with Inspire 2 on a...
737 4 2017-1-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Gregsterg89
lvl.1
United States

I recently received my ssd's for my Inspire 2 but cannot for whatever reason find the dji assistant 2 software on my Mac after installing it from the DJI website. I am trying to register my ProRes license key with my Inspire 2 but have run into nothing but roadblacks. I've followed all of the steps and downloaded the DJI Assistant App 2 and Horndis plugin. The next steps as it says on dji's website is to open the app on the computer Mac and connect the drone to my computer via usb except when I search for the program on my compiter it doesn't appear in my application folder! When I search for DJI Assistant the only relevant results are just for the app download package that I installed from. Has anyone else run into a similar situation?
2017-1-28
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

IS the download still in the downloads folder? Have you used the search function to find the DMG file?
2017-1-29
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

What version of IOS? What is your Apple computer?
My installed was faultless. So i think we need to find why yours is different to mine...
2017-1-29
Use props
magaspen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 200279 ft
United States

i just tried the same process and have the same problem
was searching for the app on my mac as DJI assistant biut the app is called:  ASSISTANT and works as advertised.

2017-1-29
Use props
Gregsterg89
lvl.1
United States

Wow you're right it was installed under the name Assistant...Really wish this was mentioned somewhere on the downloads page. Thanks for your help everyone!
2017-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules