first flight, first video
1459 3 2015-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

So I finally compiled the video from my first flight  and I'm pretty happy with it. I'm still not as smooth as I want or need to be with the controls  but happy. My only complaint is the video is pretty dark.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GDx-JX1sr7A
2015-2-18
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

Looks good you will get smoother with more practice. As far as the dark you can edit that in post depending on what your program your using. But you can also touch a dark area on your screen and it will meter for that area. You can play with that in your house and see what I'm talking about. Or if something is to bright you can touch the bright area while starting to shoot and it will darken up the picture a little bit. Keep flying it gets better and better Also adjusting your pan speed down to 30 also helps giving it a much slower smoother look

Mike

It was put to me, more and more STICK TIME
2015-2-18
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

Thanks, I'd have more stick time if I had more battery time. . ((nudging DJI) to get more batteries shipped so the place I bought them from can get them in route.  Lol

Flying daily. Except a range issue its been flawless.  I'm using premier for my video editing.
2015-2-18
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not bad. Better luck next time
2022-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now