Where Are The Mavic Drivers?
9817 4 2017-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chip Frazier
New
Flight distance : 67743 ft
United States

I am trying to download the Assistant 2 program on the DJI website.  I understand my Mavic must be connected to my PC.  But, when I connect my Mavic to my PC, the PC tries to load drivers.  It cannot find them.  Are the drivers on the website?  Where is the Assistant 2 program?
2017-1-29
Use props
Jenee 2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Go to this site:  http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
and  download the DJI Assistent 2 program for your PC. Select the correct program whether Windows or MAC. The download includes the drivers.
2017-1-29
Use props
x1War Monger1x
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1880 ft
United States

ok so I am extremely new to this and trying to learn as much as possible. what is the purpose of the DJI Assistant 2? do you really need it? I was finally able to get my mavic airborne but I had to drive a few miles even though I don't live in a NO FLY ZONE. But now I am trying to find music to add to the video and don't really like the music provided with the DJI GO app. what is a good video/music editor and back to the original question. what is the assistant 2 and do I need it? if so for what purpose?
2017-1-30
Use props
technewb
New

I downloaded Assistant 2 and it wont do anything because it tells me to connect the drone via usb. I do that but my computer doesnt recognize it. Of course, i need the drivers. I can't get the drivers from assistant because i cant get passed the first page that is telling me to connect the drone. HHEEELLLP!!
2018-10-7
Use props
szacs93
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4143743 ft
  • >>>
Hungary

As I know, the drivers are not signed digitally. Win10 won't use these drivers unless you start windows in a mode where it won't check the signatures.
Hold shift, and click on the restart button! And from there you will find the option somewhere near troubleshotting I think.
2018-10-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules