Charging Mavic Remote
3894 7 2017-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Can I charge my Mavic remote with the same charger I charge my iPad with? It plugs in with a USB plug and is directly charged with the household current.

Another question: How do you search the forums now. The search icon on the top of the page has disappeared.
2017-1-29
Use props
disguy2k
lvl.1

Australia

Yes you can charge it with any USB charger. The higher the current of the charger, the faster it will charge. I prefer to use my ipad charger for just about everything.

The search button is in the top right, on the gray bar.
2017-1-29
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

The RC charging cable is a micro-USB on one end and a regular USB on the other, whereas your IPad has a Lightning connector on one end and a regular USB on the other.  So no.

The search magnifying glass is on the top tool bar over to the right hand side.
2017-1-29
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
United States

disguy2k Posted at 2017-1-29 14:52
Yes you can charge it with any USB charger. The higher the current of the charger, the faster it will charge. I prefer to use my ipad charger for just about everything.

The search button is in the top right, on the gray bar.

My search icon is on the gray bar up top, but if I click on it, it brings up a box with two options go to PM or Remind.
2017-1-29
Use props
fran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74052 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Petroboy Posted at 2017-1-29 14:55
The RC charging cable is a micro-USB on one end and a regular USB on the other, whereas your IPad has a Lightning connector on one end and a regular USB on the other.  So no.

The search magnifying glass is on the top tool bar over to the right hand side.

Just use the cable with the one that came with RC.  Remove  lightening cable from the apple plug.
Plug the standard usb into the Apple plug and the micro end into the RC .
2017-1-29
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

fran Posted at 2017-1-29 16:51
Just use the cable with the one that came with RC.  Remove  lightening cable from the apple plug.
Plug the standard usb into the Apple plug and the micro end into the RC .

My bad.  I was thinking cables and not the Apple charger by itself.
2017-1-29
Use props
Mbeachs
lvl.3
United States

I had same problem, I think page size changed.  When I reduce my page to 75%, the magnifier is to the left of the PM icon
2017-1-29
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
United States

Mbeachs Posted at 2017-1-29 21:38
I had same problem, I think page size changed.  When I reduce my page to 75%, the magnifier is to the left of the PM icon

Thanks, it did separate when I reduced the page size from 100% to 75%, I can now see the search icon again.
2017-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules