Back to work tomorrow, oh pooh.
1420 7 2017-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

I've been on vacation for the past week, having fun almost every day during this past week after gettnig back my P3A from DJI repair last Friday noon.
Only days I didn't fly was Sunday of last week (too windy) and Monday/Tuesday as I was out of town.

Now I have to go back to work tomorrow and probably won't get to fly unitl next weekend since it will be nearly dark by the time I get home from work and where I work is a NFZ.
2017-1-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

You can still use the onboard flight SIM!!  ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-29
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
United States

That's true, but not quite as much fun.  Also the replacement motor is expected to be in on Wed so I'll have a project for Thurs/Friday (will be busy Wed evening).
When is DJI going to update their information that the sim IS available on the Android app?

And I am on call this week (I do IT work) so I have to be in the ready to get online within an hour's time so that may delay me further from being able to fly.  Not that we get called upon much now that we have a 24x7 staff of juniors to respond to the alerts.
2017-1-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

The Android SIM has been known about for quite some time already. Where were you? Haha

Anyways, yes, use it... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-29
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
United States

Oh I found it rather quickly when I started playing with the bird but online documentation about it still says it's only available on IOS.
2017-1-29
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
United States

... quite some time.   Well before Christmas I only got to try it out day after Thanksgiving, then had to wait until Christmas to really have fun with it.  At least until I crashed it in the evening day after Christmas where I spent most of my time that week figuring out how I was going to get it fixed with least cost.  Then I had to wait 3 weeks to get it back once I decided to send it to DJI.
2017-1-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Yeah, and you need to have the drone turned on, to utilize the SIM,.

& so if you send your drone away for repair, no SIM... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-29
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
United States

Yup, Exactly.
2017-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now