601 4 2017-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Hello DJI Moderators,

I am requesting your help in resolving this issue.

On January 09 I purchased a Phantom 4 Pro from Best Buy and January 11 DJI Restore.   This aircraft had a manufacturing defect that resulted howling from the gimbals and random gimbal twitching.  DJI support suggested that I perform calibrations (IMU, Compass, Controller, Re-bind Controller, and Gimbal) and restore to factory conditions.  None of these suggestions eliminated the issues that I was having.  On January 21, I returned the aircraft to Best Buy and was provided a replacement aircraft.  The new aircraft works as it should and I am happy with my purchase.

On January 23, I eMailed DJI Support requesting that the DJI Restore policy be transfered to my new aircraft.  Included with my request was the DJI Restore policy, receipt for orignal aircraft, receipt of replacement aircraft, and serial numbers for both aircraft.

Since January 23, no one from DJI has responded to my request.

The request number is 405795.  Can you help me transfer my DJI Refresh policy to the new aircraft?

Sincerely,

Donald Barar
2017-1-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I thought it was something more serious! Ha

Certainly you know it's Chinese New Years, holiday in progress. ;-)

Hope they Have a great one too....

RedHotPoker
2017-1-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Donald Barar, sorry to delay reply due to Chinese New Year holiday. We're aware of your case and will try our best to help you handle it as soon as possible.
2017-1-29
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Eh, there you are...

DJI Natalia, Happy New Year?! ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-1-29
Use props
DGBarar
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-1-29 18:31
Donald Barar, sorry to delay reply due to Chinese New Year holiday. We're aware of your case and will try our best to help you handle it as soon as possible.

Hi Natalia,

Thank you so much for writing, letting me know it was Chinese New Year, and that you are aware of my case.

As an aside, several years ago I was in a Chinese community located in Courtland, CA.  They were celebrating Chinese New Year.  I recall them doing a Lion Dance in the street.  Very colorful and lots of fun.

Happy New Year,

Don

2017-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules