Fly more combo
4466 13 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timmy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 878097 ft
Belgium

it is possible to buy the "fly more combo" separately?
2017-1-30
Use props
lachyb
lvl.2
United Kingdom

No. My recommendation is to just buy what you need separately if you already have your drone. The bag and the power bank adapter appear to be the two things people aren't that keen on anyway so you can knock them off your shopping list.
2017-1-30
Use props
fans90d4f438
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451335 ft
United States

Bag is way too small. Especially if you end up getting almost any additional accessories down the line.
I have this one and so far so good:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hard-She ... rk%3D1%26rkt%3D1%26
If you prefer hard case, this one seems good for the price:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Light-We ... :g:cO0AAOSwOtdYVHCp

the hub that comes with the flymore package charges one battery at a time. Many have found this to be a better value as it charges all at same time with same speed as the hub does one battery:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mavic-Pr ... :g:RqoAAOSw2xRYb1un

2017-1-30
Use props
Timmy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 878097 ft
Belgium

hmm... okay thanks!
you can recommend me something where i can buy extra batteries?
2017-1-30
Use props
fans90d4f438
lvl.3
United States

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Mavi ... :g:f0YAAOSwnHZYRd2F

2017-1-30
Use props
KTodd
lvl.1
United States

I've only had it a couple weeks, but I have found everything in my FlyMore combo useful (other than that I haven't needed extra props yet and I haven't used the car charger yet, but both those things I'm glad to have).

For my initial uses, I have found the Mavic bag to be very good. It's small enough that I can put it in another backpack when I hike to a launch, without it taking up too much space.  Currently I have two batteries in the front pocket, 1 on the drone, spare props and the USB adapter in the top pocket,and I haven't even needed to use the side pockets yet.

I'm sure some day I'll move to another bag, but I have to say for now, it meets all my needs.  The 4 battery charging hub is great.  Put all the batteries on and forget about it...it charges them one at a time and the controller as well.  The controller charges very quick.
$.02
2017-1-31
Use props
KameronaTm
lvl.2
United States

fans90d4f438 Posted at 2017-1-30 08:47
Bag is way too small. Especially if you end up getting almost any additional accessories down the line.

I can easily fit everything that comes in the fly more combo in the bag!  Batteries in front, hub and remote in right pocket, movie in left pocket.  chargers on left and right outside mesh pockets.. cables in lid pocket and blades on inside lid mesh pocket
2017-1-31
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

fans90d4f438 Posted at 2017-1-30 08:47

Is that multi-battery charger Mavic safe?
- I was tempted to get one on eBay, however given the Mavic battery contains some smarts in it, I was wondering if that would damage the internal boards, etc.

Hope DJI can respond to this and give us some insights.

Also, isn't there some Advance Charging Hub coming out?
2017-1-31
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3
United States

I've got 3 batteries and the charging hub. The charging hub charges exactly like the hub for the Inspire 1. One battery at a time. No big deal to me as 22-25 mins of flight time puts my flight time over an hour in the air which is "generally" enough time to get the shots I want without the long setup time that the Inspire 1 requires. Charging the batteries in the car is just a plus and extends the flight times and how many times you can put it in the air in a day of traveling. I "personally" would steer away from non DJI products since DJI develops proprietary systems (much like Apple) for their drones. Just my $.02
2017-1-31
Use props
fans34c55b3d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3145115 ft
United States

I received my fly more combo shipment yesterday. Everything was complete and works fine. Unfortunately, the ND filter package that I included with my order did not arrive with the shipment. It was documented on the invoice and shipper. Any advice on phone number or email, or other means to contact DJI to find out when it will arrive or if it was overlooked?
2017-2-1
Use props
fans90d4f438
lvl.3
United States

cluc Posted at 2017-1-31 18:47
Is that multi-battery charger Mavic safe?
- I was tempted to get one on eBay, however given the Mavic battery contains some smarts in it, I was wondering if that would damage the internal boards, etc.

On RCGROUPS, several have reported that it has worked just fine. I've yet to have read about an issue with any mavic batteries being charged via that charger
2017-2-1
Use props
Seachief
lvl.2
Flight distance : 123301 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans34c55b3d Posted at 2017-2-1 04:58
I received my fly more combo shipment yesterday. Everything was complete and works fine. Unfortunately, the ND filter package that I included with my order did not arrive with the shipment. It was documented on the invoice and shipper. Any advice on phone number or email, or other means to contact DJI to find out when it will arrive or if it was overlooked?

Online chat or email are your only two choices as far as I know. See their page under Support.
2017-2-1
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Timmy Posted at 2017-1-30 08:53
hmm... okay thanks!
you can recommend me something where i can buy extra batteries?

amazon.de 's got batteries on stock and sending on prime (24hrs)
2017-2-1
Use props
gbracer08
lvl.2
Flight distance : 95144 ft
United States

fans34c55b3d Posted at 2017-2-1 04:58

I believe they aren't shipping the nd filters yet.  Says up to 25 days after order placed and they recently put those up.
2017-2-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules