663 0 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
newman0912
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3428 ft
United States

Just checking.
I run 3.1.2 version of the DJI Go app for my I Phone 6S.  It is not the app version update that just happened recently that everyone is complaining about for Androids, I think my version has been the version since last November for IOS applications.

I have not updated the firmware for the Aircraft since I bought it before Christmas.  It's 1.7.9 or something like that.
I have the 'red' notice on the screen telling me to upgrade the Aircraft Firmware to 1.8.something, but I keep resisting from doing it.

I have not had a single problem with RTH, setting Home Spot, or anything else - except that twice now, I've lost the video image on my phone while flying - and it never comes back till I land.

I see a new post that has an instruction video on how to go back to an older app for the I Phone, 2.9.something.

I could do that if I wanted to, but I'm really wonding if I'm chasing a problem that doesn't exist, at least for me.

What do others think about this?

Do you think the loss of video is 'app-versin' related, or just flying in an area with too much interference?

I'm feeling that my best choice is to leave everything alone.

Thoughts?
2017-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules