Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Safari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

S2Bag Posted at 2017-1-30 17:44
Jesus what an idiot...  my fear is that people like this will destroy the rights of law abiding flyers in the US.

I agree completely and not only in the US. Again stupidity at its best!
2017-1-30
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

You should not be flying that high and bragging about it. You'll put other flyers at risk of losing flight privileges. Idiot.
2017-1-31
Use props
CuaC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

What do you expect us to say? That they are cool shots? Yes, of course they're. But with this kind of shots you're risking everybody's hobby. Of course we all would love to be allowed to fly higher than the empire state and get shots like this from above, but we cannot, and we abide by the law.

I don't want to have to pay expensive insurances and take an expensive licenses and permits to be only able to fly at my backyard, and this kind of behavior takes us closer to such kind of regulations.

2017-1-31
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

If you going to break the law and also do something this stupid, please make sure that your shots look professional, none of your shoots are smooth.
2017-1-31
Use props
yogibotics
lvl.2

United States

Sadly, it feels like it's only a matter of time before we face a complete ban on drones due to flights like this.

Perhaps DJI can add major cities to the list of banned flight areas.
2017-1-31
Use props
Algan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116302 ft
Turkey

hahah that is my friends called, being chicken, can not even say i took the shots. "edited", yeah we all eat that.
2017-1-31
Use props
Algan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116302 ft
Turkey

well it is against the drone laws, i will not even argue that, but laws are restricting too much of flying.
2017-1-31
Use props
wQDpmdbOP4QF
lvl.2

United States

Actually in a couple of his shots he is flying right in the helicopter VFR route. It might be a bit overreaching to say it could down the helicopter, but it could do serious damage and put people's lives at stake. The falling debris could kill someone on the ground as well. Sad that idiots will ruin this for everyone else.
2017-1-31
Use props
fans90d4f438
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451335 ft
United States

wQDpmdbOP4QF Posted at 2017-1-31 06:00
Actually in a couple of his shots he is flying right in the helicopter VFR route. It might be a bit overreaching to say it could down the helicopter, but it could do serious damage and put people's lives at stake. The falling debris could kill someone on the ground as well. Sad that idiots will ruin this for everyone else.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-82825-1-1.html
2017-1-31
Use props
BentonJoyce
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234318 ft
United States

amazing video and nice caption underneath haha sometimes you just gotta do it for the shot!
2017-1-31
Use props
fans90d4f438
lvl.3
Flight distance : 451335 ft
United States

And no, when you intentionally fly your drone too close to helicopters and the like? The operator gets arrested:

http://fortune.com/2017/01/30/bay-area-drone-arrest-police/

The Federal government doesnt ban all RC aircraft. (That will NEVER happen. And if it does, good luck enforcing it. Kinda like illegal guns and the laws surrounding those. Check and see how many criminals have legally registered firearms and get back to me).

Some of you are serious alarmists. (aka Airholes)
2017-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules