Speed difference between controller and app
635 4 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Arielboer
lvl.1

United States

So when I'm flying my Mavic, I noticed there is a big difference sometimes in the speed the app is reporting and the speed the controller reports. Usually around 22mph on the controller, the app measures 30+mph. Anyone else noticed this? Do we know which one is more accurate? Thanks!

2017-1-30
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

Even know you have changed to Imperial settings in your app the controller is reading miles per hour and on your mobile device it is showing kilometres per hour even that it says miles per hour it's not ,it's showing kilometers  meters per hour. I hope maybe they could change this on their next update as it's just a software issue. The miles per hour showing on the controller is correct the mobile device is incorrect
2017-1-30
Use props
Arielboer
lvl.1

United States

Thanks for the reply, that makes sense. Definitely hope these stupid little errors in software get worked out soon.
2017-1-31
Use props
No1much
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143878 ft
United States

The controller reports the correct speed, and so does Litchi- the Go app's reading will differ.
2017-1-31
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

The Phantom 4 has done this since release also.  So don't hold your breath for a fix for this anytime soon!
2017-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules