2413 46 2017-1-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yusefmian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12146 ft
United States

Hi Everyone,

A week and two days ago, on January 22nd, 2017, I saw the 3-5 day shipping guarantee after payment confirmation (which happened immediately), on the DJI website and was shocked and very happy to see that shipping issues must have been resolved.  I quickly ordered a Mavic Pro and Care Refresh and waited patiently for the next few days, until that Friday (6-7 days after I ordered.  

When I saw that the package hadn't been shipped, I opened a chat line to the pre-sales representative.  She told me that the Mavic would ship on the 29th of January.  First strike: DJI does not fulfill 3-5 day shipping guarantee.  

I then waited until the 29th.  Upon seeing that it hadn't shipped then, I opened another line to DJI Customer Care.  Second strike: DJI does not ship on the date they provided.  
I spoke with Sarah for one full frustrating hour, just trying to find out the recommended date when the drone would ship.   She said that it would ship January 30th.  

It is now night of the 30th, and still no fourth blue dot.  Third strike: DJI did not fulfill their backup date provided.  This is seeming a lot like a sham.  Let me make it clear that I ordered the Mavic then specifically because I had a film class project that would be due on Feb. 3rd, 2017.  Now, it looks like I will not get my footage, and get a bad grade on the project, all because of a fake guarantee from DJI.  

The false advertising needs to stop.  It is immoral and an embarrassment for a major, industry-leading company to be treating its customers like this.  I don't see Apple, Samsung, or Sony treating their customers with fake shipping guarantees and false advertising.  

No offense, but the customer service was incredibly unhelpful, and I would like to see a change in the forums.  I have heard good reports of DJI Natalia and Ken, and would love it if one of them (or another moderator) would escalate my issue as I need the drone shipped within 2 days to get a good grade on the project.  Thank you for your time, and I hope one of the moderators can reflect properly on their company.  
2017-1-30
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

Part of your issue,  is  you also ordered on a holiday week,   and  as I understand it,,  almost nothing happens,  during that week,  hope it gets to you soon,   They are so fun to fly,
2017-1-30
Use props
yusefmian
lvl.1
United States

HWKIDD Posted at 2017-1-30 18:48
Part of your issue,  is  you also ordered on a holiday week,   and  as I understand it,,  almost nothing happens,  during that week,  hope it gets to you soon,   They are so fun to fly,

Thanks, and I am pretty sure I didn't order it  on the holiday week, because there was a 3-5 day shipping guarantee.  I am just very sad and a bit frustrated that they broke their own guarantee.
2017-1-30
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

yusefmian Posted at 2017-1-30 19:39
Thanks, and I am pretty sure I didn't order it  on the holiday week, because there was a 3-5 day shipping guarantee.  I am just very sad and a bit frustrated that they broke their own guarantee.

understand,  I also am not sure of your 3 to 5 days shipping,  in the past,  I have seen them say after payment is confirms,  witch can be a day or two,  and   the 3 to 5 days  is work days,   and depending where you are in the world,  you could also have another  day of time loss there,   hope it gets solved soon,    if you have a  order number,  maybe  dji Ken or  Mindy can help you out,,
2017-1-30
Use props
yusefmian
lvl.1
United States

HWKIDD Posted at 2017-1-30 19:42
understand,  I also am not sure of your 3 to 5 days shipping,  in the past,  I have seen them say after payment is confirms,  witch can be a day or two,  and   the 3 to 5 days  is work days,   and depending where you are in the world,  you could also have another  day of time loss there,   hope it gets solved soon,    if you have a  order number,  maybe  dji Ken or  Mindy can help you out,,

My payment confirmed within 5 minutes of purchase.  The 3-5 days was business days, but since I ordered 9 full days ago, 5 business days (Monday through Friday) passed between then and today.  I will post my order number above.  Thanks for helping!
2017-1-30
Use props
yusefmian
lvl.1
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-1-30
Use props
yusefmian
lvl.1
United States

Bumpity Dumpity
2017-1-31
Use props
yusefmian
lvl.1
United States

Still no sign of the mavic shipping. Meanwhile, I am in cinematography class, trying to explain to my teacher why I haven't started. Hope Ken or any other mod can help...
2017-1-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

yusefmian Posted at 2017-1-31 09:13
Still no sign of the mavic shipping. Meanwhile, I am in cinematography class, trying to explain to my teacher why I haven't started. Hope Ken or any other mod can help...

Just a quick did you order just Mavic on its own or did you order combo or any other accessories. Also payment confirmed would not be payment cleared, that could take a couple of days , also it's new policy for dji to to not take money from your card until your order is ready to ship.
Hopefully it will ship soon. Good luck..
2017-1-31
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

while it is an important part of the creative process to "think outside the box", any creative that is making a living with their craft will tell you it is critical to "work inside the box".  Go crazy with your ideas, but you have to be able to realize them with the tools on hand.  To blame DJI for not delivering on a hard deadline (even if it is for school) is amateur and irresponsible.

DJI is guilty of crappy delivery and over promising.  But the inability to complete an assignment (or job) is on you.
2017-1-31
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

With all respect, there are literally thousands of replies to multiple posts about the delays in shipping and the fact that the shipping estimates are woefully out.

I would make alternative plans for your project as you may well be waiting another 2-3 weeks....
2017-1-31
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-1-31 10:23
Just a quick did you order just Mavic on its own or did you order combo or any other accessories. Also payment confirmed would not be payment cleared, that could take a couple of days , also it's new policy for dji to to not take money from your card until your order is ready to ship.
Hopefully it will ship soon. Good luck..

I ordered the solitary Mavic, no accessories.  The third, payment cleared dot filled almost instantly...
2017-1-31
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

Vertical.Creati Posted at 2017-1-31 10:38
while it is an important part of the creative process to "think outside the box", any creative that is making a living with their craft will tell you it is critical to "work inside the box".  Go crazy with your ideas, but you have to be able to realize them with the tools on hand.  To blame DJI for not delivering on a hard deadline (even if it is for school) is amateur and irresponsible.

DJI is guilty of crappy delivery and over promising.  But the inability to complete an assignment (or job) is on you.

Actually, it is DJI's fault for making false claims and misleading people into thinking they can get the drone soon.  Don't try to put this one on me.
2017-1-31
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

Wellsi Posted at 2017-1-31 11:03
With all respect, there are literally thousands of replies to multiple posts about the delays in shipping and the fact that the shipping estimates are woefully out.

I would make alternative plans for your project as you may well be waiting another 2-3 weeks....

Can you link a few of the posts with "thousands of replies?" That would be great, thanks.  Alternate plans are being made (an extension).
2017-1-31
Use props
Safari
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

LOL! Buy a video cam and do your project. That's what the teacher should answer you.
2017-1-31
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

Safari Posted at 2017-1-31 20:31
LOL! Buy a video cam and do your project. That's what the teacher should answer you.

Wow, someone's hostile.  Glad my teacher's not a kid like you.  

I have a video cam; the teacher needed someone to do an orbiting clip of the flag, and the only way to do that is with a drone.
2017-1-31
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 362510 ft
Australia

Another crappy " where is my order " thread.
Getting sick of these johnny come lately's demanding immediate delivery.
DJi please rewrite your website to avoid these clowns starting threads like this.
2017-1-31
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

Bent Kangaroo, you have been harassing users all the time, such as WINGS, etc.  It would be great if you could leave me the heck alone and get on with your life.  If you are complaining about this, you should just leave the forums because this won't stop by users until DJI stops falsely advertising.  

Please Leave the thread.  Thanks.
2017-1-31
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Australia

Yusef Posted at 2017-1-31 21:02
Bent Kangaroo, you have been harassing users all the time, such as WINGS, etc.  It would be great if you could leave me the heck alone and get on with your life.  If you are complaining about this, you should just leave the forums because this won't stop by users until DJI stops falsely advertising.  

Please Leave the thread.  Thanks.

lol,  yes yes only WINGS, not "users all the time" you drama queen. And it was deserved, pity you cant read that thread now , it too was sent to the dustbin, just like this thread should be.

If it is called harassment to call DJI to close or prevent these whiney threads, then ok, call it want you want.
Please DJI re-word your website.

Look at the title of this thread.
Demanding the Forum moderators take care of your order and attributing your failed projects to a few day delay in shipping is not what these forums are for.
Got a problem with your mavic? Discuss it here. Got some technical issues or questions? Ask it here in the Mavic forums.
Got a delay in shipping, start a thread and blame DJI for your failed commitments...oops, i mean no, dont start a thread and clog up our forum with special treatment requests.
Dont like my opinion in this public forum, i guess your already busilly contacting the mods, but bad luck. I dont think you have the correct permissions to stop someone from commenting in these types of threads.
2017-1-31
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

I fully understand your frustration. Add 5 - 7 working  days and your Mavic is at your door. DJI lost some goodwill last 4 months. Once the remote is in your hands you forget all the trouble. I hope DJI will make it up with their customers and third parties.

2017-1-31
Use props
Wellsi
First Officer
Flight distance : 8330187 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yusef Posted at 2017-1-31 20:06
Can you link a few of the posts with "thousands of replies?" That would be great, thanks.  Alternate plans are being made (an extension).

Dude! The third thread in the Mavic listing has 6000 reoplies!  Do you ask everyone to do everything for you?
2017-2-1
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yusef Posted at 2017-1-31 20:04
I ordered the solitary Mavic, no accessories.  The third, payment cleared dot filled almost instantly...

It's not payment cleared but rather payment authorised, if your in this class maybe someone will lend you one.
It will, be there in no time, and will last you for years. Good luck
2017-2-1
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

Wellsi Posted at 2017-2-1 02:25
Dude! The third thread in the Mavic listing has 6000 reoplies!  Do you ask everyone to do everyhting for you?

snowflake syndrome
2017-2-1
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

Yusef Posted at 2017-1-31 20:05
Actually, it is DJI's fault for making false claims and misleading people into thinking they can get the drone soon.  Don't try to put this one on me.

seriously?  imagine how that explanation would go over if you failed to meet a client deadline b/c you promised a shot based on gear you didn't have?

i know your ticked at DJI, & we all get it.  It sucks that they didn't deliver in the timeline they quoted... but grow a pair and take some responsibility.
2017-2-1
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

Wellsi, that is not a complaining thread. That is only informational.  You also mentioned multiple threads. Surely, you know this forum better than me.
2017-2-1
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the good wishes, Navigator. I really hope it is at my door by Feb 9
2017-2-1
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

Vertical.Creati Posted at 2017-2-1 04:26
seriously?  imagine how that explanation would go over if you failed to meet a client deadline b/c you promised a shot based on gear you didn't have?

i know your ticked at DJI, & we all get it.  It sucks that they didn't deliver in the timeline they quoted... but grow a pair and take some responsibility.

Guess what?  I am not doing a job.  This is at a school, and the teacher is much more understanding than you all.  You talk about "growing a pair" even though you are the one who sits on his computer all day browsing these forums out of some nerdy obsession with computers.  I'll bet you don't compete in any sports, activities, or competitions.  All you do is sit at the computer all day like a nolifer.  
2017-2-1
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

Yusef Posted at 2017-2-1 10:01
Guess what?  I am not doing a job.  This is at a school, and the teacher is much more understanding than you all.  You talk about "growing a pair" even though you are the one who sits on his computer all day browsing these forums out of some nerdy obsession with computers.  I'll bet you don't compete in any sports, activities, or competitions.  All you do is sit at the computer all day like a nolifer.

Try husband, father (both of my kids know to take responsibility for their poor decisions), owner of a respectable creative content agency, and gravel road racer.

I come here to learn from people who know more than me about quadcopters/cinematography. but every time the ratio of people who get stuff done vs. people who complain about the same stuff over & over again gets out of wack... I loose a little self control and call people on the carpet for it.

Sorry to offend. I'll leave you to finger pointing, name calling and other adult behavior.
2017-2-1
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

Vertical.Creati Posted at 2017-2-1 10:34
Try husband, father (both of my kids know to take responsibility for their poor decisions), owner of a respectable creative content agency, and gravel road racer.

I come here to learn from people who know more than me about quadcopters/cinematography. but every time the ratio of people who get stuff done vs. people who complain about the same stuff over & over again gets out of wack... I loose a little self control and call people on the carpet for it.

Haha, I don't know what poor soul would possibly live with you.  

Oh wow, this guy gravel races.  Best not to mess with him.  These gravel racers are such pros!  

You say sorry to offend, yet then accuse me falsely of doing things.  You are more childish than my 17 year old sister.  Gain some self control, please.  
2017-2-1
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

Yusef Posted at 2017-2-1 11:02
Haha, I don't know what poor soul would possibly live with you.  

Oh wow, this guy gravel races.  Best not to mess with him.  These gravel racers are such pros!  

Where was this shiping guarantee posted ?   Because all i can see are shiping estimations.....

Also maybe they haven't sent your item because  of the "incident" with the young goat caught in the fence ?

You know normand you should lose a bit of weight champ 200 kg is pushing unhealthy ... also good luck with the sex change operation.
2017-2-1
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

z4k4tt4ck Posted at 2017-2-1 11:46
Where was this shiping guarantee posted ?   Because all i can see are shiping estimations.....

Also maybe they haven't sent your item because  of the "incident" with the young goat caught in the fence ?

2017-2-1
Use props
BradC234
lvl.2
Flight distance : 219770 ft
Canada

Funny how this clown thinks that he can complain about 3-5 days shipping estimation when A TON of us waited for over 4 months... Go out to your local best buy and pick up a P4 if your so concerned...
2017-2-1
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

z4k4tt4ck Posted at 2017-2-1 11:46

Wow, evidently you are an alt of vertical.creati.  

You reference some goat.  You clearly are a bit crazy and don't know what you are talking about

Sex change?  200kg?  Wow, you must be insane.  

Please leave your trolling, junk posts elsewhere.
2017-2-1
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

BradC234 Posted at 2017-2-1 13:26
Funny how this clown thinks that he can complain about 3-5 days shipping estimation when A TON of us waited for over 4 months... Go out to your local best buy and pick up a P4 if your so concerned...

Haahahhaha, it is your fault for buying the mavic so early on.  You bought it when it said 8-16 weeks shipping.  I bought it for 3-5 day shipping.  Best Buy doesn't have a P4 in stock.  
2017-2-1
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for all the hate I'm getting, guys.  I have turned in a bunch of reports and will soon have gold rolling in .  You guys are awesome!
2017-2-1
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

2017-2-1
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Australia

Yusef Posted at 2017-2-1 13:58
Thanks for all the hate I'm getting, guys.  I have turned in a bunch of reports and will soon have gold rolling in .  You guys are awesome!
I like this bit  ... " that is not a complaining thread. That is only informational. "

You come in here having a temper tantrum, calling everyone names and insulting them, even DJI, and then wonder why people are not very friendly.
" Glad my teacher's not a kid like you."
" you should just leave the forums because this won't stop by users until DJI stops falsely advertising. "
" you are the one who sits on his computer all day browsing these forums out of some nerdy obsession with computers.  I'll bet you don't compete in any sports, activities, or competitions.  All you do is sit at the computer all day like a nolifer."
" I don't know what poor soul would possibly live with you. "
" You are more childish than my 17 year old sister. "

And this takes the cake  " Haahahhaha, it is your fault for buying the mavic so early on. "

DJI in your view are running a sham and fake guarantee and false advertising, all according to your initial post.

" This is seeming a lot like a sham. "

You blame DJI for bad grades.

" Now, it looks like I will not get my footage, and get a bad grade on the project, all because of a fake guarantee from DJI. "

More demands and silly claims....

" The false advertising needs to stop.  It is immoral and an embarrassment for a major, industry-leading company to be treating its customers like this. "
" No offense, but the customer service was incredibly unhelpful, and I would like to see a change in the forums. "
" would love it if one of them (or another moderator) would escalate my issue as I need the drone shipped within 2 days to get a good grade on the project. "
" I am in cinematography class, trying to explain to my teacher why I haven't started. "
" Actually, it is DJI's fault for making false claims and misleading people into thinking they can get the drone soon. "

I think you need to chill a little and understand how the real world works.

2017-2-1
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
United States

Bent Kangaroo Posted at 2017-2-1 16:40
I like this bit  ... " that is not a complaining thread. That is only informational. "

You come in here having a temper tantrum, calling everyone names and insulting them, even DJI, and then wonder why people are not very friendly.

The hostility I displayed was a reflection of the hostility I got.  

Yes, DJI is doing false advertising.  I am not blaming DJI for bad grades, I am stating a fact.  

I asked you earlier to leave the thread.  Please do...
2017-2-1
Use props
Bent Kangaroo
lvl.4
Australia

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-2-1
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

Back on topic. Do you have the 4 blue dots already?
2017-2-1
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules