Flight distance : 219770 ft
Canada

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-2-2
Use props
fansdd2a126d
lvl.1

United States

Just going to point this out. You ordered the 22nd. Only 4 buisness days have passed. Payment authorization, and confirmation, are two different statuses. The next buisness day for dji, I believe, is Friday February 3rd. That would be your fifth buisness day. If the unit ships after "order confirmation" it should ship tomorrow. Hopefully you get it in time or have another feasible tool for your project. Good luck.
2017-2-2
Use props
fansdd2a126d
lvl.1

United States

Also the chat feature is, unfortunately, pretty useless. You will see people constantly getting conflicting info. I wouldn't trust it. Just my .02$. I've seen people get information from chat saying 5-10 days for eta and receive it the day following the chat convoy. Where are you located?
2017-2-2
Use props
Yusef
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12146 ft
United States

NavigatorNL Posted at 2017-2-1 23:26
Back on topic. Do you have the 4 blue dots already?

Shipped this morning !
2017-2-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Yusef Posted at 2017-2-1 18:43
The hostility I displayed was a reflection of the hostility I got.  

Yes, DJI is doing false advertising.  I am not blaming DJI for bad grades, I am stating a fact.  

I think your problem is, you are totally going about this the wrong way,

Your Header ( Help needed From Moderators) big mistake you could just have contacted any mod by PM and they would have responded and helped you out.
Your problem didn't warrant the kind of reaction you are giving here, you have made a big point that you needed Mavic for a project you were working on , well you are obviously not going to have it for that,

You then have the option , if you have any principals to go to dji web site and press the BIG BLUE BUTTON , and get a refund.

But I suspect you don't want to do this, because you want to own a Mavic ,

Have some patience your Mavic is going to be a little late, nobody will have died , and mostly treat mods and people here who want to help you with a bit of decorum, and you will find this is the best way to get the help you need..
2017-2-2
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

Yusef Posted at 2017-2-2 07:09
Shipped this morning !

Told ya........
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Thread closed. Let's try to act like adults here. If a thread needs not be created, please report and move on. Thanks.
2017-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules