Why does everyone keep wishing DJI will respond?
2330 16 2015-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I try really hard to take the time to keep up with all the posts on this forum. I have issues with my inspire so I am always looking for that hidden gem of information that may relate to me. I have done my best not to bad mouth DJI or spread fear by posting topics that can be confussed as trolling. Almost every post I read, where an issue is concerned, there is someone chimming in with " I wish DJI would chime in with advise..." I have been asking for help for almost a month and the only time a DJI representitave stepped in to my post was to tell another member to change his avatar.. WHAT BULL$#!T. No concern or offer of assistance.
DJI got our money. thats it. no time for help. pump out new orders and disreguard long ago placed orders for batteries and spare parts. Just let them wait so we can grab the bigger money. lets go fly in a volcano. enough is enough. take care of your existing clients. we are the ones raising awareness about your product. everywhere I go I am bombarded by questions and in some instances creating more sales for you. At this point I am ready to start discouraging people from buying your products. I have patiently waited for help. I have contacted support just to be told oh we are not shipping out spare parts yet... STUPID!! we need this stuff NOW! Stocks of spare parts should have been available before the product even launched. If you ever put out a new product in the future do it like big boys and stock the shelves with spare parts FIRST!!

I hope DJI chimes in to offer assistance.... but I am not holding my breath.
2015-2-18
Use props
Chris Con
lvl.4
Flight distance : 501175 ft
United States

DJI is not going to respond on this group because everyone in China is off until February 22nd until the Chinese NYE festival is over.  For some reason, during that time the American moderators (blade strike and tahoe ed) are not posting on here. They are posting on this message board though.. You can probably easily contact them there.  Tahoe_Ed just posted to this link 10 minutes ago. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/s ... 80074&page=1225

Hope I helped!
2015-2-18
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Chris Con Posted at 2015-2-19 14:07
DJI is not going to respond on this group because everyone in China is off until February 22nd until ...

Thanks for the link Chris. I'll check it out
2015-2-18
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mark,

I am not out on Chinese New Year.  What specific "spare" parts are you looking for?  
2015-2-18
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-2-19 14:40
Mark,

I am not out on Chinese New Year.  What specific "spare" parts are you looking for?

have a look at my other post where I am asking for help. I have gone through a laundry list of guessing and second guessing trying to get help. There is all kind of video and text to show what my issues are. so please tell me what spare parts I need. as far as I can tell what ever spare parts I can get are needed.

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... age%3D1&lang=en
2015-2-18
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-2-19 14:40
Mark,

And here is the first post I made about the issue:

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6662
2015-2-18
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I have read that and it is well documented here and on other forums if you have this issue you need to contact DJI and arrange for an RMA to have it fixed.  Where are you located?
2015-2-18
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I am located in Texas. This is my issue!! I should not have to ship my inspire back to China when there are authorized dealers in my back yard! Why have they not been provided with the parts needed to make these repairs? What is the point of having these service facilities if they can't service?  Out of curiosity what is the issue? There sure seem to be plenty flowing around but no one knows for sure. How about offering some clarity on this post instead of telling me blankly that it has been documented and I am the dumbass because I have not run across it yet in my searches. I am sorry to be so blunt but I am fed up and so are plenty of other people. I wanted to sit by patiently and keep a positive outlook but seriously...? What good would it do me to ship an inspire to China just to have them send it back untouched because I voided my warentee trying to fix the problems that I thought it was based on...wait for it... Information I found on this forum and others... all this could have been avoided long ago had a representative from DJI, who I know saw my first post, had offered a little advise.
2015-2-18
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-2-19 14:55
I have read that and it is well documented here and on other forums if you have this issue you need  ...

2015-2-19 15:11
I am located in Texas. This is my issue!! I should not have to ship my inspire back to China when there are authorized dealers in my back yard! Why have they not been provided with the parts needed to make these repairs? What is the point of having these service facilities if they can't service?  Out of curiosity what is the issue? There sure seem to be plenty flowing around but no one knows for sure. How about offering some clarity on this post instead of telling me blankly that it has been documented and I am the dumbass because I have not run across it yet in my searches. I am sorry to be so blunt but I am fed up and so are plenty of other people. I wanted to sit by patiently and keep a positive outlook but seriously...? What good would it do me to ship an inspire to China just to have them send it back untouched because I voided my warentee trying to fix the problems that I thought it was based on...wait for it... Information I found on this forum and others... all this could have been avoided long ago had a representative from DJI, who I know saw my first post, had offered a little advise.
2015-2-18
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

There is only one location that can service your unit and they are located in LA, not China.  If you want our help, I can help you.  If you do not then I am not sure what else to do.  You can email me your contact information; name, address, phone number, and email along with your proof of purchase.  I will escalate your case.  You may contact me at edward.windham@dji.com.  
2015-2-18
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-2-19 15:27
There is only one location that can service your unit and they are located in LA, not China.  If you ...

Sending email.
2015-2-18
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Thank you.
2015-2-18
Use props
Dude
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I was one of those people wishing that DJI would respond. The camera Jello issue or your problem which seems to be more mechanical, could use some technical explaining and would go a long way to gain some customer trust. Something like "we are aware of an issue with the arms causing oscillation. The only way to repair it is to send back to DJI" More importantly for me, a technical explanation of the rolling shutter jello issue (which I see a lot in my Phantom 2/go pro as well) from someone other than guys who know how to use a camera and not build one, would be great. Something like "Jello is an issue that we are aware of and happens when the shutter speed is ______ relative to how fast you're flying. The best way to reduce it is to...."

Now for my admission...I own, but have not flown my Inspire as the weather in the northeast has been lousy. I'm hoping that I never see this, but I have had a lot of video from my Phantom/Go pro which saw the Jello effect and would love to hear a technical explanation from an expert. And for good measure, I hope this doesn't sound like I'm critical of DJI as I'm a huge supporter of their product and innovation.
2015-2-19
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Tahoe_Ed Posted at 2015-2-19 15:27
There is only one location that can service your unit and they are located in LA, not China.  If you ...

Thank you for your Help. I received my RMA today. Now I am headed to a local dealer to buy a second one to use while this one is out.
2015-2-20
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Marktho1 Posted at 2015-2-21 01:42
Thank you for your Help. I received my RMA today. Now I am headed to a local dealer to buy a secon ...

Ok, I just picked up my second inspire and I am just hooking everything up... I had the camera hooked up to the inspire for about 2 min just sitting with the battery on while I took a phone call... I went back to the inspire to get the SD card and the camera is extremely hot... I don't remember my other camera getting so hot. ?? I'm just a little gun shy now and want to know if this is normal.
2015-2-20
Use props
Marktho1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Ok, I just picked up my second inspire and I am just hooking everything up... I had the camera hooked up to the inspire for about 2 min just sitting with the battery on while I took a phone call... I went back to the inspire to get the SD card and the camera is extremely hot... I don't remember my other camera getting so hot. ?? I'm just a little gun shy now and want to know if this is normal.
2015-2-20
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Marktho1 Posted at 2015-2-21 06:32
Ok, I just picked up my second inspire and I am just hooking everything up... I had the camera hoo ...

The camera just sitting on the bench gets pretty darn warm..
2015-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules