Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
firmware upgrade problem
1041 3 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansc6d2627a
lvl.2
United States

I'm having issues upgrading the firmware update from 12/15/16 for my Inspire 1 pro. After down loading the firmware and unzipping there is no bin file. Just an Adobe reader file. When I try to open it to see what it is I get a message saying adobe can't open BIN files! When I try updating from the card nothing happens. I've tried reformatting the sd card and using a different card.....same result.

There is a + sign after the currently installed firmware and somebody said that this indicates that the new firmware is installed and it is just waiting to sync with DJI servers. I've put the drone in flight mode several times while connected to the internet but no joy.

Fortunately the drone is still flying fine on the old firmware but I'd like to be able to update and get the warning message off.

Any thoughts?
2017-1-31
Use props
uavsolutionsmai
lvl.3
Netherlands

I've just retracted the bin-file from the site http://www.dji.com/inspire-1-pro ... te_search#downloads . There seems to be no problem.
2017-1-31
Use props
uavsolutionsmai
lvl.3
Netherlands

Additional: the file is unzipped as you download it. Don't open the bin.file, just use the bin-file to upgrade your Inspire. It's no problem to stay at the current firmware if the system is working ok. It's better to wait a while to see if the fw is stable enough and doesn't give problems for other Inspire users! Also you can try to do your aircraft fw update by using DJI Assistent 2.
2017-1-31
Use props
silicon falcon
lvl.2
United States

uavsolutionsmai Posted at 2017-1-31 05:58
Additional: the file is unzipped as you download it. Don't open the bin.file, just use the bin-file to upgrade your Inspire. It's no problem to stay at the current firmware if the system is working ok. It's better to wait a while to see if the fw is stable enough and doesn't give problems for other Inspire users! Also you can try to do your aircraft fw update by using DJI Assistent 2.

Thanks for the reply. Finally got it to work. Didn't realize there was a drop down box listing all of the cameras. The default is the x3 and I use the x5. Once i clicked on that it gave me the correct firmware download.

Thanks again
2017-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules