Remote not working with Ipad mini
635 6 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Teimur
New

United States

I had major issues connecting my Ipad. It turned out to be a minor bug in the remote. I called tech support multiple times and they were not aware of this problem. Here is a video I made of how I fixed it.

2017-1-31
Use props
Teimur
New

United States

action happens at 3:20
2017-1-31
Use props
KameronaTm
lvl.2
United States

thanks for the video! I was having the same issue
2017-1-31
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Thank you very much for posting this. Although you didn't seem to have luck through official support channels, a quick post on the forum about this would have yielded almost instant results!

This video, I'm sure, will help out more than a few users here!
2017-1-31
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

I can't blame you for not scouring through the 1000's of posts on the Mavic forum, but this is old news and has been reported now for a couple of months.  The bottom USB port will not work unless the side micro-USB port is unplugged (as you found out).

Too bad you didn't come across one of the posts about the problem before you wasted your time on the phone and buying another cable.
2017-1-31
Use props
Sargent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 330869 ft
United States

Thank you while I am still waiting for my Mavic your video has helped me.
2017-1-31
Use props
Teimur
New

United States

Petroboy Posted at 2017-1-31 14:53
I can't blame you for not scouring through the 1000's of posts on the Mavic forum, but this is old news and has been reported now for a couple of months.  The bottom USB port will not work unless the side micro-USB port is unplugged (as you found out).

Too bad you didn't come across one of the posts about the problem before you wasted your time on the phone and buying another cable.

Thank you, the issue is that tech support does not know about this . Even before posting this I was on the phone with them and it was news to them.
2017-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules