firmware version
1571 16 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

can anyone confirm the aircraft version for a m600 pro?  after loading asst. 2 v1.0.9-2 the aircraft version shows 1.0.0.80 and I am not sure that should be correct.
2017-1-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

For a M600Pro, that is correct. I saw that you responded in an A3 firmware thread, you can disregard that post.
2017-1-31
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-31 16:09
For a M600Pro, that is correct. I saw that you responded in an A3 firmware thread, you can disregard that post.

so if that is correct I can not see how I am still getting firmware upgrade needed and battery authentication fail. everything is at the correct version. running windows 7 on my Lenovo laptop for download. using ipad pro for controller tablet and both are above minimum dji version requirements
2017-1-31
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

HELOUAV Posted at 2017-1-31 17:45
so if that is correct I can not see how I am still getting firmware upgrade needed and battery authentication fail. everything is at the correct version. running windows 7 on my Lenovo laptop for download. using ipad pro for controller tablet and both are above minimum dji version requirements

Are you getting firmware update needed from the Assistant 2 or the Go app? Do you use a camera with this unit? If so, what kind?
2017-1-31
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-31 20:51
Are you getting firmware update needed from the Assistant 2 or the Go app? Do you use a camera with this unit? If so, what kind?

yes from the Go app on my controller status bar.  Using Z3 camera and that will only roll up and down. no sideways movement.
2017-2-1
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-1-31 20:51

Jamie screen shot of my Asst 2 screen

screen shot

screen shot
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

HELOUAV Posted at 2017-2-1 04:34
yes from the Go app on my controller status bar.  Using Z3 camera and that will only roll up and down. no sideways movement.

Did the message say that the main controller needed to be updated specifically? Have you checked the firmware versions for the LB2 or the Z3?
2017-2-1
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-1 09:08
Did the message say that the main controller needed to be updated specifically? Have you checked the firmware versions for the LB2 or the Z3?

Firmware for lb2 says current as well but does give me downgrade options. I down graded then upgraded and had same errors. Z3 is new and just installed. I did firmware to the micro side csrd as instructed.
2017-2-1
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-1 09:08

I did not get a message about controlller
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

HELOUAV Posted at 2017-2-1 10:50
Firmware for lb2 says current as well but does give me downgrade options. I down graded then upgraded and had same errors. Z3 is new and just installed. I did firmware to the micro side csrd as instructed.

For the LB2, both the air and ground end are upgraded, correct? Could you happen to provide a screenshot of the 'About' page on the app?
2017-2-1
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-1 11:22
For the LB2, both the air and ground end are upgraded, correct? Could you happen to provide a screenshot of the 'About' page on the app?

attached is a screen shot
about screen shot.jpg
2017-2-1
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

here iare the LB2, asst2 and m600pro screen shots
LB2 screen shot.jpg
asst.2 screen shot.jpg
asst.2 screen shot.jpg
2017-2-1
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

HELOUAV Posted at 2017-2-1 17:31
attached is a screen shot

sorry duplicated one
m600 pro screen shot.jpg
2017-2-1
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

Also for what it is worth, when I shut off the controller the status light on the aircraft is blinking yellow. The minute I turn on the controller it goes immediately to a rapid blinking red. turn it off it goes back to yellow.
2017-2-1
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

Also for what it is worth, when I shut off the controller the status light on the aircraft is blinking yellow. The minute I turn on the controller it goes immediately to a rapid blinking red. turn it off it goes back to yellow.
2017-2-1
Use props
HELOUAV
lvl.1

United States

Jamie did you receive the screen shots I sent
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

HELOUAV Posted at 2017-2-3 11:05
Jamie did you receive the screen shots I sent

Yes I've got them. Since it looks like everything is up to date. If you're getting those errors, it could be either the battery or one of the battery connections is unable to properly read each other and the firmware properly. If you have an older Assistant 2 Software, you can try using that one to downgrade. Otherwise, you most likely need to send the unit in for further diagnostics and repair. The NA Support team would help out with shipping as well.
2017-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules