DJI Care frustration
831 10 2017-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rausda27
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36926 ft
United States

Long story short.  Bought a P3 STD from BestBuy.  Had some issues with camera pixelation and scrambled video.  DJI tech support confimred it was an issue after uploading.  I bought DJI care on the unit the day I received it.  I was within the 2 weeks exchange window with BestBuy so I exchanged for a new unit.  Before I did that, I emailed DJI Care and asked what would be required to transfer warranty to the replacement unit.  They said they would need A/C and Gimbal serials numbers from both and proof of exchange.  I provided all that information and DJI care emailed back to ask if there was a claim.  No claims.  Now I have emailed 4 times and they have stopped responding.  Meanwhile, the new drone is sitting in the box as I dont want to fly until my DJI care has been transferred.  This was supposed to be simple, but now I get the sense that DJI support is seriously lacking.  If its this hard to so a simple transer of the warranty, I cant imagine the headach of actually making a claim.  Any help from the DJO folks here?
2017-1-31
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Wow, I was thinking as I bought DJI Care it would help, looks otherwise.
2017-1-31
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is your ticket or case # and I will look into it. Sorry for the delay, it's Chinese New Year this week.
2017-1-31
Use props
rausda27
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-1-31 18:38
What is your ticket or case # and I will look into it. Sorry for the delay, it's Chinese New Year this week.

#410251  To top it off, I received an email last night asking for all the information again (serial #s etc)  All things that I provided last week!
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

rausda27 Posted at 2017-2-1 04:47
#410251  To top it off, I received an email last night asking for all the information again (serial #s etc)  All things that I provided last week!

Thank you, I see all the info you entered in your ticket#.
I will pass that to DJI Care and it will get resolved.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
2017-2-1
Use props
rausda27
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-1 06:50
Thank you, I see all the info you entered in your ticket#.
I will pass that to DJI Care and it will get resolved.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you.  I still have not received a response from DJI care..two days later....
2017-2-2
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

rausda27 Posted at 2017-2-2 07:01
Thank you.  I still have not received a response from DJI care..two days later....

I do apologize for that, I have sent another message.
2017-2-2
Use props
rausda27
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2017-2-2 08:17
I do apologize for that, I have sent another message.

Thank you Ken
2017-2-2
Use props
rausda27
lvl.1
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-2-2
Use props
rausda27
lvl.1
United States

Ken,

Please see the latest response from DJI.  They are asking for the case number.  There is no case #.  I exchanged the drone with BEstBuy within the valid return period.  I was told there would be no issue transferring the DJI care to the replacement unit.  There is some serious lack of customer service here.  Please just ask them to refund my DJI care.  I am so over all of this and will never deal with them again.  This had been going on way too long!
2017-2-2
Use props
rausda27
lvl.1
United States

RE: DJI Care frustration-**SOLVED**

FInally got he DJi care rebinded to the new serial number.  Not at all an easy process...
2017-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules