1065 12 2017-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fpvmac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6870 ft
United States

My case numbers are: CAS-408891-B0Q2S9 and CAS-408888-D9W7J8
I have been waiting for my Inspire 2 to be repaired for a few weeks now. Currently, when I look at the repair progress inquiry, the status says 'under repair'. It has been 'under repair' for at least two weeks now with no changes. I was told the whole repair process would only take 5-7 days. It has now been over three weeks now.

I have chatted online with support, sent emails to support, and been on the phone for hours with support. No matter the method of communication, I end up talking to someone who says they either cannot help me, or I am told "someone from our repair team will be in contact with you within 24 hours". After all of this, no one has even attempted to contact me. What is happening with my case? Initially, I was amazed at the quick responses I've been receiving from DJI...until I had to deal with the repair team. This lack of commuication is seriously disappointing and I wonder why I never listened to the warning signs from all the other unsatisfied customers {:4_142:}

2017-2-1
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

This is my initial Case no: CAS-389297-D9Z9T1 (received January 10th). I had to contact support because the invoice they sent me was not using DJI Care, so they made new cases for me. I hope that clears things up.
2017-2-1
Use props
fanscb7fec85
New

United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-2-1 08:02
This is my initial Case no: CAS-389297-D9Z9T1 (received January 10th). I had to contact support because the invoice they sent me was not using DJI Care, so they made new cases for me. I hope that clears things up.

My issue is the same as yours although I have not received an alternative case number.  I keep waiting for a valid invoice but never receive it. I've been online chatting with the group six different times and still no resolution. CAS-414901-F5W0Y3
2017-2-1
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

fanscb7fec85 Posted at 2017-2-1 10:54
My issue is the same as yours although I have not received an alternative case number.  I keep waiting for a valid invoice but never receive it. I've been online chatting with the group six different times and still no resolution. CAS-414901-F5W0Y3

Sorry to hear. This support is abysmal. Why do they make promises that the cannot keep? Why does it take so long for anyone to help? I've been reaching out constantly and it hasn't got me anywhere. I never thought I could receive worse customer service than Comcast.
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I can understand how frustrating this must be, fpvmac. I'll help to escalate the case for you.
2017-2-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanscb7fec85 Posted at 2017-2-1 10:54

I'll bring this to the attention of our support team and make sure they follow up with your case.
Sorry for the trouble.
2017-2-1
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-1 17:55
I can understand how frustrating this must be, fpvmac. I'll help to escalate the case for you.

I would appreciate any assistance. Thank you very much.
2017-2-2
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

I just want to follow up with this. I finally received a replacement drone today (Tuesday, Feb 6). I got a call Friday evening from 'Gary' from DJI. He apologized and told me there was a "system error" and that the delay was entirely their fault. My drone was just one of few that slipped through the cracks. He assured me that DJI is doing their very best to better their support and that everything we say is monitored. He was very nice and professional over the phone and I really appreciate the help he gave me. I do wish they could have done something to make up for the terrible service I received (which left me without a drone for over a month by the way). I just hope I don't need a repair any time soon.
2017-2-7
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-1 17:55

Thank you for helping with this!
2017-2-7
Use props
NFP
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Apologies for jumping on your thread but I am struggling to create a new thread..

I have placed an online order, Order nr. 8529568341670, on 2017/01/20. When I placed the order all items were in stock. Order was accepted and FULL payment was made.
I have only received 2 of the 3 items ordered and was told the Manfrotto bag "will follow".
I have been in contact with your live chat help twice with no progress. During the first chat, on 2017/01/27, your representative told me my item will be send on 2017/01/27. This was a lie.
With my second chat, on 2017/02/01, I was told I will get a response within 2-3 business days. Again did not happen.
Your telephone support line for Hong Kong, where I live is only in Chinese/Cantonese. Do you seriously think you do not have any English speaking customers here?
Any on-line business is based on trust and customer service. At this moment your company fall short on both
2017-2-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

NFP Posted at 2017-2-8 00:28
Apologies for jumping on your thread but I am struggling to create a new thread..

I have placed an online order, Order nr. 8529568341670, on 2017/01/20. When I placed the order all items were in stock. Order was accepted and FULL payment was made.

Sorry to hear about the trouble.
I've informed our sales team to escalate your case, they will take care of it.
Also you will receive an e-mail later for a further explanation
2017-2-8
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

So, I flight tested the drone today. It worked perfectly...until I received a low battery warning and needed to land. As I was attempting to land, I realized the landing gear was unresponsive to my commands. I tried switching it on and off and could not figure out how to move the landing gear. The only thing I thought of, to prevent my Inspire from crash-landing on the concrete, was to land it on grass. Basically, I had to land it on the camera (which I'm sure is very bad for the gimbal). Anyway, this SUCKS. I really don't want to send my Inspire back where I have the possibility of being without a drone for another month. Is there anything I can do to prevent this from happening in the future? Or is there any way I can solve this?
2017-2-8
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
United States

I guess no one has anything to comment on this. After doing a bit of research, this seems like a common problem many people are having. It appears this problem could be fixed with a software update. PLEASE fix this. It's very disconcerting not knowing if your landing gear will get stuck or not...
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules