Wrong S/N for Mavic
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alvindji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 210351 ft
United States

Hi guys,

I just got the Mavic today and after activation I went on to the website to purcahse Care Refresh. After I submited the S/N is says it's already purchased but I did not... I scaned the S/N via the QR code so there is no chance for typo on my end. I chatted online and they told me to write an email but I am not sure how long the email turn around will be and I need to purchase the care refresh within 48 hours. I saw someone on the forum had the similar problem and it ends up someone else put a wrong S/N. I hope this is the case for me as well. Also, if this is an incident that happens often, DJI should have a system in place to avoid the wrong drone owner to register a wrong S/N (at least have some validation process).
2017-2-1
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just to see, have you typed your S/N into the DJI Care Refresh Remain Balance page @
Click here to go to the DJI Care Remaining Balance site... to verify DJI's data?
2017-2-2
Use props
alvindji
lvl.1
United States

Daroga Posted at 2017-2-2 11:04
Just to see, have you typed your S/N into the DJI Care Refresh Remain Balance page @
Click here to go to the DJI Care Remaining Balance site... to verify DJI's data?

I did! 2 claims remaining and activated 3-4 days before my order shipped.
2017-2-2
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

alvindji Posted at 2017-2-2 16:07
I did! 2 claims remaining and activated 3-4 days before my order shipped.

Wonderful, free DJI Care Refresh!

Have you gone back to the DJI Store and reviewed your initial order to confirm that you didn't (accidently) include DJI Care Refresh..... Otherwise, Sales Support is going to have to untangle this mess....

Good luck and fly safely.....
2017-2-2
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

Daroga Posted at 2017-2-2 11:04

Thanks for that link, I was wondering how to check... lol
2017-2-2
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

Did you tried typing it in manually?
  • Your serial number should be on one of the fron arms of the Mavic and also inside the body once you take off the battery. They should match.

Otherwise yeah you might have accidentally purchased it...

2017-2-2
Use props
alvindji
lvl.1
United States

100% sure no DJI care Refresh were purchased at all but me. My bank charge on the DJI order was exactly $1299. I know it's kind "free" but it won't be fair to the folk who actually bought it but made a mistake entering S/N. anyhow waiting Dji for help
2017-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules