Yes: I want to remove some complaints
No: I want to leave all the annoying complaints
2017-2-1
Use props
UtopianCrew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5213 ft
United States

As someone said is this thread, http://forum.dji.com/thread-83218-1-1.html, I think a lot of the thread complaining (complaining about shipping times, ect. All the useless stuff) BY NO MEANS DO I WANT THE THREADS COMPLAINNING ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH THE MAVIC DELETED.  
Single SelectVote, Total 26 people participate in voting View Poll participants

Voting has ended

38.46% (10)
61.54% (16)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-2-1
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

I want to remove this kind of topics..............
2017-2-1
Use props
Irish
lvl.2

United States

They should just create a sub forum for Tech issues, and support.  Instead of having everything all jumbled together.  I know as a new Mavic owner, while I was waiting for it to arrive, I was very afraid to fly it after reading all the negative in this forum.
2017-2-1
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

I came here for an argument.
Not sure if yes or no answers  the poll question "BY NO MEANS DO I WANT THE THREADS COMPLAINNING ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH THE MAVIC DELETED"
2017-2-1
Use props
Heavysledz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 819491 ft
United States

as much as I hate reading all of the complaints, I think it is something we need to tolerate as everyone is entitled to their opinion. However, it should be moderated and kept within the context of what the thread is about and should also be free of vulgar language or demeaning comments to others.....if this line is crossed than I feel the moderators are within their rights to delete a post or ban someone from the forum
2017-2-1
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

Kim, is that you?
2017-2-2
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

"Not sure if yes or no answers  the poll question"

It's not entirely clear, is it? The thread is titled, "Removing the complaints" but the original post says, "BY NO MEANS DO I WANT THE THREADS COMPLAINNING ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH THE MAVIC DELETED". There's kind of a "yes we have no bananas" thing going on there.

My (possibly incorrect) interpretation of this after having read the linked thread is that the question being asked / voted on could be worded this way:

"Do you agree that the threads where people complain about Mavic problems should be moved to the Support forum?"

In other words, the OP is saying that he's asking for those threads to moved but not deleted. At least that was my interpretation.
2017-2-2
Use props
Vertical.Creati
lvl.3
United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-2 03:47
"Not sure if yes or no answers  the poll question"

It's not entirely clear, is it? The thread is titled, "Removing the complaints" but the original post says, "BY NO MEANS DO I WANT THE THREADS COMPLAINNING ABOUT PROBLEMS WITH THE MAVIC DELETED". There's kind of a "yes we have no bananas" thing going on there.

yes, that's what I was saying.
2017-2-2
Use props
lachyb
lvl.2
United Kingdom

This is really confusing. Tech issues should be moved to the tech section. And people raising tech problems should not have posts removed.
There is a place for general whinging...which likely goes into the shipping times post. These shouldn't be removed and are currently not being removed, just ignore them if you don't want to deal with it.
2017-2-2
Use props
Farvaisnumber1
New

United States

I vote this thread be removed on basis of this thread being hypocritical in nature... go complain elsewhere this area is reserved for nerds getting down with the mavic.. nerd
2017-2-2
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
United States

I think you should all stop posting things that I don't want to read and only post things that interest me. All in favor say "aye"; all opposed "nay".

"Aye"

The "ayes" have it! Good, now that's settled.

2017-2-2
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Please sort by "technical" to remove issues and complaints from your front page. If you see a post that is categorized incorrectly, please report it and the mods will take care of it.
2017-2-2
Use props
Airwolf13
lvl.3
Flight distance : 36995 ft
United States

I just got mine.  Charged up, no FM/SW updates it FLEW PERFECTLY...NOT ONE ISSUE!!!
2017-2-2
Use props
UtopianCrew
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5213 ft
United States

Sorry for the confusion. I meant I wanted to remove all the useless complaints, such as complaining about delivery times
2017-2-6
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
United States

UtopianCrew Posted at 2017-2-6 06:16
Sorry for the confusion. I meant I wanted to remove all the useless complaints, such as complaining about delivery times

Define "useless".

One person's useless complaint is another person's very important contribution to the forum; that's what I was alluding to with my little joke earlier.
And as far as the delivery time threads go, those will eventually evaporate as supply is met, especially now that the Chinese New Year has passed.
2017-2-6
Use props
Bradz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 62589 ft
United Kingdom

Someones made a thread about how they missed their delivery now.....this is getting ridiculous.
2017-2-6
Use props
Angelo26
lvl.4
Flight distance : 799718 ft
Austria

Well, the reason for a forum like this on a brand-new gadget is to find out what works and what might be faulty. As early adopters of this brand-new device we are the test-pilots. I accept this and it might help DJI to clarify issues, wipe out software/hardware-glitches they would have never thought of in the testing-phase of Mavic Pro.

Furthermore it helps newbies to identify their own mistakes (pilot-errors) against limits/glitches of the Mavic and related software.

I agree that issues like shipping-delays are of minor interest, but all in all - in ALL forums I am member of (XDA/BMW/Gyroplanes) - I learned a lot and got valuable hints if technical issues arise (like ATTI-mode discussion).

If Mavic flies perfectly, that would be of no interest to DJI. Hopefully they WISH to learn what the problems are to wipe them out. That´s the core idea of a forum like that. If You don´t like what You read, don´t read it, nobody forces You. .........................................

For the rest (like me) the forum is highly valuable ................
2017-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules