Inspire 1 Pro RC firmware
1917 2 2017-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
droneguyinla
lvl.1
Flight distance : 292300 ft
United States

Does anyone know what firmware revision the RC should be at at this time?  I just received the bird back from Support and the while the camera and the aircraft are running the latest firmware per 1.10.1.40, the RC is not.   Shouldn't they all be the same?
Thx.
2017-2-2
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

Although the aircraft firmware updated from 1.9.1.30 to 1.10.01.40, the RC remains at 1.7.60. No, they haven't been the same version number since before firmware 1.3.00.00.

The RC now queries the DJI Servers to see if it needs updating and if needed, guides you through download and installation. If your RC is already at 1.7.60, then you are good and the RC doesn't bother you to upgrade.

While connected to the RC, if you hard press and hold the upper-right icon on the opening Camera page of the GO App (otherwise know as the Academy) for at least 10 seconds, you will open the RC update and downgrade screen for the RC.

2017-2-2
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

If you have a minute , please read my tips page , I cover this and other topics that might answer some of you questions.  Member Daroga as usual is spot on with his answer for you as well  ( He is a very valuable forum member  )

donnie
http://forum.dji.com/thread-72851-1-1.html
2017-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules