GIMBAL NOT RESPONDING TO CONTROLLER
1206 3 2017-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

Today I went up for a short flight and realized my gimbal would not respond to the controller. No message on the screen, no indication that it wasn't working. I use the dji app, batteries had plenty of juice. Any ideas what may be wrong? The last time I took it out was about 4 days ago and all worked great. I started to hear a very slight beeping in the remote controller that I hadn't noticed before, it was just barely audiable. Brought it back into the house and set it on my desk and still not working. The RC lights show the 4th light blinking so have plenty of power there. Is there any other info that you may need? Also, it's about 34 degrees F. Forgot to mention, I tried a search but no success.

2017-2-2
Use props
SITKAMICK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 561411 ft
United States

Problem fixed. Looked at the advanced settings and realized that the gimbal pitch exp was set to '0' as well as the gimbal pitch smoothness was set to '0' also. No "gold star" today folks.....
2017-2-2
Use props
fansb2edd25e
lvl.3
Flight distance : 736775 ft
United States

I may be wrong, but I think when the drone uses at least one of the RTH function, some of the functionally
2017-2-2
Use props
BroW4ak
New

Ukraine

DJI phantom 3 s  Need your help!!
2017-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules