How to lodge a DJI Care refresh claim from Sydney Australia
4692 9 2017-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
joachimb
lvl.3

Australia

Hi,

Sadly I had a mishap with tree brances...

I can not find anyway to lodge a claim on my DJI Care Refersh Service Agreement.

From Australia it tells you to use Other Support Options/ email link, where you can fill out all relevant details and attached proof of purchase, etc.

That will always fail "Submission Failed" message. (On Mac and Safari, is that an issue?)

I paid for the insurance but I can't get to use it,

Help please.....anybody
2017-2-2
Use props
xordium
lvl.2
Flight distance : 79219 ft
Australia

Could be mac/safari.   Chrome/Windows email from the support site works fine.  Suggest trying online chat as well.
2017-2-2
Use props
Jwsp69
lvl.1

China

Also had the same problem. It failed on all my attempts on iPhone, iPad , PC on windows
2017-2-2
Use props
joachimb
lvl.3

Australia

Jwsp69 Posted at 2017-2-2 21:47
Also had the same problem. It failed on all my attempts on iPhone, iPad , PC on windows

If I can't use it how can DJI sell it to me? I purchased from Sydney,Australia from the DJI Online store and paid for both the Mavic Fly More and the Care Refresh Agreement - I have the policy email on my computer. If it can't be used, one would assume a "money back" on that part of the cost...to a lot of buyers.
2017-2-2
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

Did you try emailing support@dji.com ?
  • I think your browser is stuffed, I'm using both Chrome and Safari and both works.

Your DJI Care Refresh Agreement email should have some instructions...

4. Replacement Process
1) If damage to your DJI aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh coverage, contact DJI Support via http://www.dji.com/support, TEL and ONLINE SUPPORT are preferred.
2) Send your aircraft (aircraft body, gimbal, propellers, and battery) to a DJI designated repair center under the instruction of DJI Support staff.
3) DO NOT return the remote controller. You will be required to undertake any fees incurred from returning the remote controller.
4) If damage to your aircraft occurs and you are within DJI Care Refresh’s coverage, you will receive a quotation about repair fees. You can choose to pay for repair or replace your aircraft. For replacement services, an additional fee will be charged. After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send the replacement to you.

2017-2-2
Use props
joachimb
lvl.3

Australia

cluc Posted at 2017-2-2 22:09
Did you try emailing support@dji.com ?
  • I think your browser is stuffed, I'm using both Chrome and Safari and both works.

• I used the link in point 1. When you input Oceania, Australia it tells you that there is no coverage and to go to "other support options/email". This is a form that has name, craft, serial number etc. that form will always fail to load on my iMac (very up to date) - message "submission failed'".
    I'll try to do the same via windows 10 and chrome browser.
    2017-2-2
    Use props
    DJI Mindy
    Administrator
    Flight distance : 7 ft
    • >>>

Sorry for your crash, joachimb.
    Did you send an email to support@dji.com?
    They will create a case for your and guide you to send it in.
    2017-2-2
    Use props
    Jenee 2
    Second Officer
    Flight distance : 7852129 ft
    Australia

joachimb Posted at 2017-2-2 22:37
    I used the link in point 1. When you input Oceania, Australia it tells you that there is no coverage and to go to "other support options/email". This is a form that has name, craft, serial number etc. that form will always fail to load on my iMac (very up to date) - message "submission failed'".
    I'll try to do the same via windows 10 and chrome browser.

It also fails on my Win 10 PC. I had to send an email to support. I don't think the online form works for Australia.
    2017-2-2
    Use props
    Bax
    lvl.4
    Flight distance : 749413 ft
    Australia

This is not an issue with them covering Australia, possibly an issue with the procedure.

Good luck sorry for your crash, it will be covered though- follow DJI Mindy's advice I am sure you will be flying in no time.
    2017-2-3
    Use props
    joachimb
    lvl.3

Australia

All is good- I managed to make contact via via the general support  email. Maybe it could be made a bit more user friendly on the website with clearer explanation for different countries. Thanks for the help from the members who replied.
    2017-2-3
    Use props
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules