BATTERY CHARGING COUNTER ??
1829 5 2017-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2b75c050
lvl.2

United States

Hi
Got the MAVIC fly more combo  a few days ago. Charged all battery's when it arrived and charged one battery twice so far.  When I look at the battery charge  counter on my DJI 4.0 app it says "0" charges on all battery's and the one I charged twice still says "0" also ?? Can some advise me on this ? Does it require you to run battery all the way down to count as 1 charge ?
Just need some help on this.  Thanks
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello, discharging the battery level by 75% of the total power will be considered as one cycle.
2017-2-3
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.2

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-3 20:27
Hello, discharging the battery level by 75% of the total power will be considered as one cycle.

Hello Mindy
  Thank you so much for that info. Very helpful. I am very appreciative of you answering and being on this forum as a DJI moderator Thanks
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans2b75c050 Posted at 2017-2-3 21:18
Hello Mindy
  Thank you so much for that info. Very helpful. I am very appreciative of you answering and being on this forum as a DJI moderator Thanks

No problem. Happy to help. :-)
2017-2-4
Use props
Gerd_S.gmx
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4303379 ft
Germany

You may also register to HealthyDrones.com and upload your flight data to that server. There you will get a nice overview of all your batteries, flights per battery and charging cycles and much more.
They have a helper app for automatic synchronisation.

Regards, Gerd
2017-2-4
Use props
fans2b75c050
lvl.2

United States

Gerd_S.gmx Posted at 2017-2-4 02:20
You may also register to HealthyDrones.com and upload your flight data to that server. There you will get a nice overview of all your batteries, flights per battery and charging cycles and much more.
They have a helper app for automatic synchronisation.

Thank you for that info also. Thanks
2017-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules