Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic order
769 9 2017-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PowerT1998
lvl.1
United States

I would like to get some help with my Mavic order. I placed the order on the DJI Store on 1/22 because the store app said and still reads ships within one week. My bank told me that the money had been transferred so the payment has already been taken out of the account. DJI Policy states that the customer will not be charged until the product ships. The online chat is pretty much useless. Nothing they tell me is accurate. They have told me I would receive emails regarding the status of my situation , I have not received any. If anyone knows a way to contact someone by phone so I can get some truthful answers, please let me know!
2017-2-3
Use props
ayoslick
lvl.1
Flight distance : 142126 ft
United States

We're all in the same boat buddy. I placed my order on Jan. 17th and have yet to receive any accurate information. This whole process is very frustrating. DJI really needs to get their things together and provide some clear answers and/or something extra for their lack of customer service. We're paying lots of money for their product and they're not delivering as promised.....It's a shame.
2017-2-3
Use props
PowerT1998
lvl.1
United States

I agree! I wouldn't mind waiting if I just could get some honest truthful answers. I've been told everything from a ship date of 1/30, to it should arrive by Feb 10, to I should receive it sometime in March.
2017-2-3
Use props
PowerT1998
lvl.1
United States

It really sucks to see other buyers placed their order the same way I did after my order date and they have already received the product. Really frustrating!!!
2017-2-3
Use props
fans932dbc25
lvl.2
Flight distance : 392608 ft
  • >>>
United States

Same story same frustration. I paid them on January 14 with a promise of delivery within 5 to 10 business days. I sent 2 emails and neither were even acknowledged. I tried calling and was put on perpetual hold. I tried chat and was 56 in line waited it out and the answer was you will get an email update. It makes me wonder what will happen if I get a unit that needs to be returned or fixed or even apart.
2017-2-3
Use props
fans932dbc25
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I think we have an indication of how honest the company is. They still have this same quote "Mavic Pro :Estimated shipping: 10-15 business days of order confirmation.  Mavic Pro Combo : Estimated shipping: 7-10 business days of order confirmation." That they had when I bought my unit and paid for on January 14. I am really wondering if I should cancel the order because I don't know what would happen if I get it and it don't work. What do you think?
2017-2-3
Use props
PowerT1998
lvl.1
United States

That's a good question, I'm confused about what to do also.
2017-2-3
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

"DJI Policy states that the customer will not be charged until the product ships."

Where did you see this nugget?  Everyone of us who ordered through DJI directly earlier on, had the payment taken immediately, and then proceeded to wait for 6 weeks or more for delivery.  Hopefully, you won't be waiting that long.
2017-2-3
Use props
PowerT1998
lvl.1
United States

On the DJI Store website, support, help purchasing, payment link: I attempted to attach a screen shot.
IMG_0351.PNG
2017-2-3
Use props
fans932dbc25
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

fans932dbc25 Posted at 2017-2-3 06:48
Same story same frustration. I paid them on January 14 with a promise of delivery within 5 to 10 business days. I sent 2 emails and neither were even acknowledged. I tried calling and was put on perpetual hold. I tried chat and was 56 in line waited it out and the answer was you will get an email update. It makes me wonder what will happen if I get a unit that needs to be returned or fixed or even apart.

Good news! My unit that was ordered on January 14 just arrived today! I think that gives hope to all who have outstanding orders.
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules