Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ah93
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2207392 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

hi guys,

so ive gone ahead and placed my order for a mavic (drone only) in the uk direct from DJI, is the 7-10 business days an acurate delivery scale or not what have you lot experienced?

cheers!
2017-2-3
Use props
mainstreamscott
New

United States

There's a Mavic shipping mega-thread that you can use to see what's going on with everyone's order.
Edit: Here it is: Mavic Shipping Update (01/25/2017)
2017-2-3
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mainstreamscott Posted at 2017-2-3 12:45
There's a Mavic shipping mega-thread that you can use to see what's going on with everyone's order.
Edit: Here it is: Mavic Shipping Update (01/25/2017)

cheers ill have a flick through that now
2017-2-3
Use props
rustydiver
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1899895 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Don't expect it too quickly.
Ordered mine two weeks ago and they still don't have a clue on dispatch date.
2017-2-3
Use props
fanse7d78dd3
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I ordered mine the same and it arrived yesterday after 8 days, excellent service
2017-2-3
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fanse7d78dd3 Posted at 2017-2-3 13:07
I ordered mine the same and it arrived yesterday after 8 days, excellent service

well thats good news, hopefully it wont be too long for mine although im not in a big rush for it due to weather not being at its best
2017-2-3
Use props
Traviance
lvl.1

United Kingdom

its been ridiculous, DJI seem to have no clue what they are doing shipping wise, people who have ordered recently are getting their drones but if you ordered a while ago then you have to wait, I ordered on 23.01.17 from DJI direct after cancelling order I had with apple and after not hearing anything from DJI I spoke to the live chat team who said it wouldn't be with me till roughly ETA of 27.02.17 over a month from when I ordered even though others are getting their drones with in 48 hours for some people just a absolute joke, I wish you the best of luck and hope your one of the lucky ones but just be ready incase its like mine and your in for no communications, no apologise, no explanations and no drone.

Really do wish you the best of luck!
2017-2-3
Use props
Mavic-Dave
New

United States

I ordered mine Jan 18th, got it yesterday February 2nd.  So far so good.
2017-2-3
Use props
twh1968
lvl.1

United Kingdom

When I ordered mine direct from dji it said dispatched within two weeks and sure enough , two weeks later it was delivered . 5 days later I got an email from dji to say it was being dispatched...
2017-2-3
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25371 ft
United Kingdom

Don't hold your breath mate. here
2017-2-3
Use props
M Nguyen 9
New

United Kingdom

I ordered mine direct from DJi online and it turned up at my door within 2 weeks as promised
2017-2-3
Use props
NE.UK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25371 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry for the bad post above....read on

dont hold your breath, here is what I know

Fly more packs are getting shipped quicker
DJI chat are not communicating with their warehouses, so they are unsure what to tell us, when cornered they will tell you what you want to hear
Your money has probably already been taken out the account
No one picks up phones
You will not get emails responded to
you will not be offered any compensation
You will find out for your self that there are delays, because your product hasn't turned up (no one will tell you)
You find people who have ordered  after you receiving their Mavic drones
There are several different meaning of the word shipment 1- shipment to you 2 - shipment to their warehouse
refunds are slow and surrounded by uncertainty
DJI are not supplying retailers so you can’t go else where
Nothing makes sense and anything can happen

But we are all on the DJI rollercoaster and holding on tight because the have a awesome product and we trust them with our money because they are a big brand.

you you could het it tomorrow, might be 3 months time no one knows I don’t even think DJI know

My situation:
I ordered from jessops 4 months ago, cancelled jessops order when DJI said they can ship wihtin 7-10 days, its been 7-10 days that ive ordered with DJI and there is no sign other than the fact im £1400 down.

2017-2-3
Use props
twh1968
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey NE Uk , dont worry . I was in he same boat , i had ordered through DronesDirect in the UK in Nov 2016. They promised me early Jan delivery but then said it would be March r later so I cancelled the order and placed it with DJI , who were promising two week delivery. Sure enough I got a text from the delivery company and two weeks and one day later the mavic arrived. Give them 11 days ! Just read some of the posts here though before flying about the mavic doing its own thing. I very nearly lost mine on its second flight , it just started flying away !!
2017-2-3
Use props
shoxer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2621 ft
Ireland

I've ordered mine on Monday and it arrived on Thursday.
Shipping to Ireland from UK. Paid with ''worldpay''. Fast as F. I was really surprised.
A friend of mine ordered it on Tuesday and he is still waiting for any type of confirmation.. He choose Paypal.
2017-2-3
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.3

United States

It could be there in 7-8 days or a month from now. Seems like orders are going out at random rates.
2017-2-3
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

got the shipped dot now on my online account but no tracking details, hopefully that will change soon!
2017-2-8
Use props
Dannie T
New

United Kingdom

ah93 Posted at 2017-2-8 01:12
got the shipped dot now on my online account but no tracking details, hopefully that will change soon!

I'm in the same boat mate, got my shipped blue dot today, ordered Sunday the 5th of Feb, when did you place your order?
2017-2-8
Use props
fans1e57373c
New
Flight distance : 26184 ft
United Kingdom

I ordered mine from a UK dealer in Oct 16 - still hasn't arrived, they are still waiting for stock  :-(      come on DJI, start supporting your UK dealers who are selling and supporting YOUR products on YOUR behalf
2017-2-8
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ordered on Friday, still no tracking details hopefully it will be shipped today
2017-2-8
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 896818 ft
United Kingdom

I cancelled my order from 3rd party and ordered direct on Friday as well and shipping dot has come up today so hoping it will be here soon , spoke to dji yesterday and they look at my order and it was down for shipping  on the 17th or before , so I was surprised it showing shipped , we will see
2017-2-8
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-2-8 04:19
I cancelled my order from 3rd party and ordered direct on Friday as well and shipping dot has come up today so hoping it will be here soon , spoke to dji yesterday and they look at my order and it was down for shipping  on the 17th or before , so I was surprised it showing shipped , we will see

Did you get a tracking number yet?
2017-2-8
Use props
Dannie T
New

United Kingdom

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-2-8 04:19

i spoke to dji today also when i saw the shipped blue dot, however all they said we no it's not shipped yet and that it will ship by the 20th (10 working days from order date), so maybe the shipped blue dot isn't actually a guaranteed confirmation
2017-2-8
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.3
United Kingdom

ah93 Posted at 2017-2-8 04:37
Did you get a tracking number yet?

No tracking No. Yet ... but now thinking shipped just mean they are getting ready to ship , like I said they told me before or on the 17th with 3-5days shipping time , so should have it by the 22nd at the latest ... let hope it sooner
2017-2-8
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just spoken with Raymond from live chat he had this to say

"Your order is shipping from UK, with DPD, expect a tracking information to be sent in your email a day or two from now as dji staff needs some time to upload the information. "
2017-2-8
Use props
Luchian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6706 ft
Romania

Today i just ordered mine, let's see how many days. Status: Payment Status:        Authorized (Success)
2017-2-8
Use props
GSI_IRE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121460 ft
Ireland

shoxer Posted at 2017-2-3 15:49
I've ordered mine on Monday and it arrived on Thursday.
Shipping to Ireland from UK. Paid with ''worldpay''. Fast as F. I was really surprised.
A friend of mine ordered it on Tuesday and he is still waiting for any type of confirmation.. He choose Paypal.

Just as a matter of interest, was that direct from DJI or a third party seller? Was it the Fly More package?
2017-2-8
Use props
shoxer
lvl.2
Ireland

GSI_IRE Posted at 2017-2-8 07:08
Just as a matter of interest, was that direct from DJI or a third party seller? Was it the Fly More package?

DJI direct and yes it was fly more combo. Might be important - paid with worldpay not paypal. A friend of mine bought it day after me and he didn't have any type of confirmation till thursday or maybe even friday. Paypal kept his money so long.
2017-2-8
Use props
GSI_IRE
lvl.3
Flight distance : 121460 ft
Ireland

shoxer Posted at 2017-2-8 08:25
DJI direct and yes it was fly more combo. Might be important - paid with worldpay not paypal. A friend of mine bought it day after me and he didn't have any type of confirmation till thursday or maybe even friday. Paypal kept his money so long.

Hmm, I looked at the ordering page and dont see "worldpay".

I see Paypay, Visa, Diners Club, JCR and Transfer Payment??
2017-2-8
Use props
shoxer
lvl.2
Ireland

GSI_IRE Posted at 2017-2-8 08:40
Hmm, I looked at the ordering page and dont see "worldpay".

I see Paypay, Visa, Diners Club, JCR and Transfer Payment??

It was this Visa thing.
2017-2-8
Use props
wheezy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 86755 ft
United States

I just ordered today February 8,  from California. Used PayPal to pay and payment was authorized almost immediately. Will edit this post when I receive tracking or take delivery.

Edit: February 13, Monday - Status Updated to "Shipped" - I don't see any tracking information and have not received any emails though.
Cheers!
Edit: February 14, Tuesday - Status Updated LAST night to include the shipping number, although showed only "label created" - looks like it has moved quite quickly thoughout the night though and went from label created, to departed, sorted and on vehicle for delivery by end of today! Dang, guess I'm getting sick ** Cough Cough *** Or have a doctors appointment, or something! Gotta get home as signature required!!! Geesh I hate that signature required stuff.

Side story not related to shipping: I sold my P4 last night. I was just on vacation in Kauai and returned on Sunday evening. While there we did some pretty serious hiking. I was thinking, man, I sure wish I had my drone but there is no way I could have packed and carried it up here. Sitting looking at the incredible view atop "sleeping giant" and along comes a young man who sits down with us on this mountain top. I notice he pulls out a case and low and behold it's a Mavic. I asked him a few questions and was surprised at how small it really was. Looking at I was thinking this guy is going to loose his drone in this wind. Probably blowing about 15-20mph with gusts mayyyybe hitting high 20's. I was BLOWN AWAY *pun intended* by it's performance. It was rock solid in the wind. He did a big loop around us, let it hover and then brought it back. I decided right then I was selling the P4 to buy the Mavic. Can't wait, and really can't wait to do some great adventure filming.

2017-2-8
Use props
Dannie T
New

United Kingdom

Quick update I got my DPD tracking in for today and it looks like it'll be delivered tomorrow!

Ordered Sunday 5th of Feb
Shipped blue dot Wednesday 8th of Feb
DPD tracking info 9th of Feb and delivery Friday 10th of Feb. I must say I'm delighted at the speed of my delivery however I do feel for the people who ordered 3rd party and are being made to wait. Just isn't fair. I hope you all receive your mavics soon. Dannie
2017-2-9
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Just spoke to dji reply

"Your order has already been processed for shipment and the estimated shipping date is on Feb 17.

There would be another 3-5 business days for the delivery once the order shipped out.

You will received an email with the tracking number once the order shipped out. "

so it looks like the blue shipping dot is just it being processed , we will see what happens
2017-2-9
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just popped up in my DPD app now saying delivering tomorrow, hoping it's the mavic anyway as not expecting anything else with DPD
2017-2-9
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.3
United Kingdom

ah93 Posted at 2017-2-9 02:40
Just popped up in my DPD app now saying delivering tomorrow, hoping it's the mavic anyway as not expecting anything else with DPD

I had an email from DPD this morning as well for delivery tomorrow, but I have ordered other stuff this week so im not sure.

If your not expecting anything else it looks good let hope
2017-2-9
Use props
Dannie T
New

United Kingdom

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-2-9 03:49
I had an email from DPD this morning as well for delivery tomorrow, but I have ordered other stuff this week so im not sure.

If your not expecting anything else it looks good  let hope

could be 3 of us with mavic delivery's tomorrow then, i haven't ordered anything else so I'm hopeful, they must ship them out in bulk orders, would assume from a UK delivery hub.
2017-2-9
Use props
Reuuc
New
Flight distance : 161739 ft
United Kingdom

Dannie T Posted at 2017-2-9 01:22
Quick update I got my DPD tracking in for today and it looks like it'll be delivered tomorrow!

Ordered Sunday 5th of Feb

I also ordered a few days back and mine is marked as shipped ... just waiting the delivery email.
2017-2-9
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I didn't get an email from dji with tracking just from DPD also appeared in my DPD app
2017-2-9
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I have just got an email from them , Shipment Pre-Delivery Notification, went to tracking page and the Reference no. is the same as my dji order number so it coming tomorrow , hope yours is the same guys
2017-2-9
Use props
Dannie T
New

United Kingdom

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-2-9 09:49
I have just got an email from them , Shipment Pre-Delivery Notification, went to tracking page and the Reference no. is the same as my dji order number so it coming tomorrow  , hope yours is the same guys

Just done the same and confirmed its the same order number DJI gave me, currently it's in Reading which is around 90 minute drive from me i even upgraded the DPD delivery to a 8am-10:30am delivery, sad maybe but it'll guarantee me some flying time just after lunch!
2017-2-9
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dannie T Posted at 2017-2-9 10:45
Just done the same and confirmed its the same order number DJI gave me, currently it's in Reading which is around 90 minute drive from me  i even upgraded the DPD delivery to a 8am-10:30am delivery, sad maybe but it'll guarantee me some flying time just after lunch!

mines also currently in Reading, unfortunately im in work all day tomorrow saturday and sunday, getting it delivered to local shop drop off point but wont be able to get it in the air until monday/tuesday
2017-2-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules