mavic ordered!
2306 52 2017-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Siriusdave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 896818 ft
United Kingdom

Mine in Reading as well , must be there hub , working all day tomorrow so ill get my in the air saturday
2017-2-9
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2207392 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-2-9 10:59
Mine in Reading as well , must be there hub , working all day tomorrow so ill get my in the air saturday

good luck, sure saturday at my place is bring your mavic to work day... haha!
2017-2-9
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

its arrived!

got to say good service from DJI

ordered 3/2/17
showed as shipped 8/2/17
tracking number dpd 9/2/17
delivered 10/2/17

any of you managed to get out with yours today? how did it go
2017-2-10
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Yes got mine today as well not opened yet as just got back from work, should be a good weekend
2017-2-10
Use props
jtylercook
lvl.1

United States

I ordered mine Tuesday 2/7 with no shipping dot yet. Hopefully it follows the same track as some of you guys and I get a dot on Monday 2/13 which would be the 5th day... I'll update when I get the notification.
2017-2-10
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

jtylercook Posted at 2017-2-10 11:15
I ordered mine Tuesday 2/7 with no shipping dot yet. Hopefully it follows the same track as some of you guys and I get a dot on Monday 2/13 which would be the 5th day... I'll update when I get the notification.

when i ordered mine last friday it said 7-10 days but now shipping is 1-3 days so hopefully if DJI sticks to their promise you will have it soon, wont get mine in the air until monday/tuesday due to work but have got everything out checked gimbal etc and everything seems ok
2017-2-10
Use props
Dannie T
New

United Kingdom

ah93 Posted at 2017-2-10 11:00
its arrived!

got to say good service from DJI

Mine also arrived today at 11:30am! I ordered the fly more combo so strait away got the 3 batteries on charge with the multi charge adapter. One thing i did notice is that the batteries all had the current updated software which would suggest its been built fairly recently, made the prep easier not having to update them all. Took her out down my local beach/park and am absolutely in love with this thing already. Must say after reading some stories about peoples drones flying away or crashing i was worried flying this thing for the first time but its very easy to fly. Considering I'm a complete novice to this hobby I've never flown to owned a drone prior to this. Working all weekend now so wont get another flight until next week but i'm a very happy customer! hope everyone gets theirs soon!  Dannie
2017-2-10
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dannie T Posted at 2017-2-10 12:08
Mine also arrived today at 11:30am! I ordered the fly more combo so strait away got the 3 batteries on charge with the multi charge adapter. One thing i did notice is that the batteries all had the current updated software which would suggest its been built fairly recently, made the prep easier not having to update them all. Took her out down my local beach/park and am absolutely in love with this thing already. Must say after reading some stories about peoples drones flying away or crashing i was worried flying this thing for the first time but its very easy to fly. Considering I'm a complete novice to this hobby I've never flown to owned a drone prior to this. Working all weekend now so wont get another flight until next week but i'm a very happy customer! hope everyone gets theirs soon!  Dannie

glad it all went well! just out of curiosity did you do any calibrations before your first flight or just go straight out of the box?
2017-2-10
Use props
Dannie T
New

United Kingdom

ah93 Posted at 2017-2-10 12:40
glad it all went well! just out of curiosity did you do any calibrations before your first flight or just go straight out of the box?

Just the compass calibrations, it'll prompt you to do so when you first turn it on and it's strait forward. I also calibrated the gimble. apart from that it's pretty much ready to fly out the box. i used the time it took to charge the batteries to read through the instructions a couple times and watch a few youtube videos, all strait forward!
2017-2-10
Use props
fans678767e1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 174262 ft
United States

So happy to hear these kind of stories. I live in NYC. I'm waiting for the fourth dot.
2017-2-10
Use props
Siriusdave
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Went well out of the box all ok , charged and all setup up , went out in the back garden went up toke photo and came back down , this thing is great can wait to take it out to the fields tomorrow , Hope everyone get there mavic very soon
2017-2-11
Use props
ah93
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Siriusdave Posted at 2017-2-11 11:44
Went well out of the box all ok , charged and all setup up , went out in the back garden went up toke photo and came back down , this thing is great can wait to take it out to the fields tomorrow , Hope everyone get there mavic very soon [view_image]

very good! still not got mine in the air, only thing ive done is charged the batteries checked for updates (fully updated out of the box) and purchased Dji Care Refresh!

hoping to get out either tomorrow or monday/tuesday
2017-2-11
Use props
jtylercook
lvl.1

United States

I posted a ways up, but I said I'd keep you guys updated.... I just got shipping notification today, after having DJI split my order to ship drone separate from accessories. I'm thinking I'll probably get the drone to my house Mon/Tues.. shipping hasn't given an ETA yet.
2017-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules