Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SD card error. Help please!
1486 4 2017-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansde8b3c54
lvl.2
Flight distance : 727799 ft
Australia

Hey all I've done a few videos on my SD card and decided to format the card as I've downloaded the videos I wanted using my mac. Used the card for the first time since and straight away got an SD card error. Tried putting in again and turned the Mavic on /off. No good. Anyone know what next. Do I have to tell the card what format/file it records in? Help much appreciated fellow pilots.
2017-2-3
Use props
CAAirborne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1174232 ft
United States

Did you use your Mavic to format or did you format on a laptop or PC?  If you DID try the format using your Mavic, you might just need to try again.  If you didn't use your Mavic, try that.  I've formatted a couple of times with a couple of different SD cards and haven't had any issues.
2017-2-3
Use props
Ex Machina
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

The format needs to be FAT32, so if you did it from your computer you may not have chosen the right format -- agree with CAAirborne, try it again in the Mavic.
2017-2-3
Use props
fansde8b3c54
lvl.2
Flight distance : 727799 ft
Australia

Yeah I used my Mac. I'll give it a shot with the Mavic. Is it done through the App?
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansde8b3c54 Posted at 2017-2-3 14:12
Yeah I used my Mac. I'll give it a shot with the Mavic. Is it done through the App?

It should work fine formatting it through the app.
2017-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules