Automatic Mavic Pro Battery Discharge ??
1591 5 2017-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CMP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1195837 ft
New Zealand

Hi,

Mavic Batteries have been unactive and fully charged for 15 days now. Prior to these 15 days I changed the days till discharge from 10 to 7 days, but nothing seems to have happened yet ??

I did read somewhere that if you press the button once and check the level that resets the days countdown till discharge, can anyone confirm that, or say otherwise why they may not be discharging automatically ??!!

Any help appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks
2017-2-3
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Not really sure. Usually leave them discharged until the next flight, then nothing to worry about.
2017-2-3
Use props
CMP
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1195837 ft
New Zealand

thehippoz Posted at 2017-2-3 15:20
Not really sure. Usually leave them discharged until the next flight, then nothing to worry about.

thehippoz, thanks very much, I might resort to that if I can't get it working soon !!! Thanks
2017-2-3
Use props
AllenDrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25689 ft
United States

This is very nice to know as I was wondering how to safely put my batteries away when not flying.
2017-5-2
Use props
AllenDrones
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25689 ft
United States

I am having this same issue and I don't know how to get it fixed.
2017-5-2
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

AllenDrones Posted at 2017-5-2 13:11
I am having this same issue and I don't know how to get it fixed.

When you press the button on the battery it resets the countdown timer, and I'd guess that's why yours aren't discharging. Also, the discharge takes a few days to complete once it starts, so if you want to discharge them relatively quickly set the discharge value to 1 day and then wait three or four days without pressing the button to check them.
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules