Was so happy to get Mavic last week, now remote left stick quit w...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UABFWSS
lvl.1

United States

Was so excited to get this last week. Of course, it took twice as long as they said it would to get here. Then, of course it rained for two days after I got it. Got to fly a few times when the weather broke. Took out today to try and get some video of the area and lost all control to the drone, luckily return to home worked. Left controller stick seems to have quit working. Then tried the stick calibration thing, the right one works fine, left one is highly irratic and jumps all over, if it moves at all. Fantastic    
2017-2-3
Use props
UABFWSS
lvl.1

United States

What a joke. Please submit a repair form for the issue. Wait 2 business days for UPS label to be sent to you, so maybe next Wednesday, then send everything back, 3-4 days for it to get there, then who knows when I'll get one back!  When they could just overnight a new controller Monday and send a label with it to return the non-working one!
2017-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

UABFWSS Posted at 2017-2-3 17:46
What a joke. Please submit a repair form for the issue. Wait 2 business days for UPS label to be sent to you, so maybe next Wednesday, then send everything back, 3-4 days for it to get there, then who knows when I'll get one back!  When they could just overnight a new controller Monday and send a label with it to return the non-working one!

Sorry to hear about that, UABFWSS.
Our engineers will need to evaluate it first and normally the turn around time is about 2 weeks.
2017-2-3
Use props
Ryan.harrigill
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-3 18:52
Our engineers will need to evaluate it first and normally the turn around time is about 2 weeks.

I am experiencing the same problem. I received the fly more combo on 1/31, have made 5 flights, then I went to fly today and the left stick won't move down all the way. It's like there's something blocking it from going down 100%, for no apparent reason.
2017-2-4
Use props
Ryan.harrigill
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-3 18:52

I am experiencing the same problem. I received the fly more combo on 1/31, have made 5 flights, then I went to fly today and the left stick won't move down all the way. It's like there's something blocking it from going down 100%, for no apparent reason.
2017-2-4
Use props
Ryan.harrigill
New

United States

2017-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Ryan.harrigill Posted at 2017-2-4 15:01

Could you please make a short video of this issue?
2017-2-5
Use props
UABFWSS
lvl.1

United States

Still no return shipping label, after 4 days, even after chatting with online repair person that said the label would definitely be here today.  Paid for shipping label myself, overnighted the controller. Now the wait for who knows how long, when they should've sent a new one out yesterday.  Sucks dealing with such terrible service, both before and after the purchase.
2017-2-7
Use props
UABFWSS
lvl.1

United States

Kinda like their shipping estimates,  the  "7-10 day turn around time" was actually 17 days, would have been 5 more days had I not paid for overnight shipping to get it there first,  Grrrr,   but got a replacement remote today, hopefully it works,  charging up....
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules