Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Raw Format in GS PRO App
1752 11 2017-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
benningerTV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 312461 ft
Germany

There is no option to get RAW-format working on dji gs pro app??
So for precision 3D-Mapping its useless!
2017-2-4
Use props
PhanFran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

? I'm taking raw-pictures in GSP all the time. You need to set your wishes in DJI GO4 first.
2017-2-5
Use props
Kavok
lvl.1

France

i confirm didn't find any way to set photo settings by ourself
2017-2-22
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You're probably fooling yourself if you think you need raw images to create orthophotos.
2017-2-22
Use props
Bullflyer
lvl.4

Spain

Labroides Posted at 2017-2-22 14:22
You're probably fooling yourself if you think you need raw images to create orthophotos.

You are not answering the question.
The question is: There is no option to get RAW-format working on Dji gs pro app ?
2017-2-23
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Bullflyer Posted at 2017-2-23 03:48
You are not answering the question.
The question is: There is no option to get RAW-format working on Dji gs pro app ?

And there's no need for it if you are creating orthophotos
2017-2-23
Use props
Bullflyer
lvl.4

Spain

Labroides Posted at 2017-2-23 04:37
And there's no need for it if you are creating orthophotos

Once again that is not the question.The question is: There is no option to get RAW-format working on Dji gs pro app ?

2017-2-23
Use props
PhanFran
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4804163 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Bullflyer Posted at 2017-2-23 05:46
Once again that is not the question.The question is: There is no option to get RAW-format working on Dji gs pro app ?

Again, in my case, when I set the photo format to RAW in DJI GO 4 (and save it to one of the presets) my pictures in GSPRO are shot in RAW....
2017-2-23
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

Bullflyer Posted at 2017-2-23 05:46

And you are not listening to what PhanFran said.
2017-2-23
Use props
Bullflyer
lvl.4

Spain

PhanFran Posted at 2017-2-23 14:52
Again, in my case, when I set the photo format to RAW in DJI GO 4 (and save it to one of the presets) my pictures in GSPRO are shot in RAW....

Thanks PhanFran for your specific answer to the question, I had read it from the beginning and I hoped that any other answer would be also explanatory.
The problem is that in these forums there are people who give "opinions" (Sometimes correct other times not), instead of "answers", with this they create a confusion within the original thread, another thread appears inside this, and that It definitely does not clarify anything.
2017-2-24
Use props
Nicola90s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3060869 ft
Italy

Hi at all!

No, seems that in the DJI GS Pro App there is yet no possibility to chose the pictures format. There is another post here http://forum.dji.com/thread-81490-1-1.html where we are complaining about the same issue. However I've a Phantom 3 Advance and if set the pictures format in the DJI GO App to RAW or RAW + JPEG this setting is not applied to the DJI GS PRO App and, if I come back to the GO App I have again that the picture format is JPEG only.
2017-2-24
Use props
pbetancourt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2106670 ft
  • >>>
Argentina

PhanFran Posted at 2017-2-23 14:52

I have the same problem.of benningerTV. How do you save the RAW option to a "Preset"? I cannot find any way to save presets on DJI GO 4. I'm using an Inspire 1 pro with x5 camera.
2017-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules