Unfortuneatley dji go 4 has stopped
2146 8 2017-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wunni
New

Germany

Switching on my brandnew remote controller of my Phantom 4 pro plus shortley after the start of the app the failure "Unfortuneatley the dji go 4  has stopped".
Who can help me

2017-2-4
Use props
HiTechRob
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14065 ft
United States

I get the same error and posted same question.  Even rebooted the tablet on the remote controller.
2017-2-4
Use props
fansba825f24
lvl.2
United States

There is a video from a user that has corrected issue.. Go into app settings and reset SD card while connected.. Make sure that Aircraft and RC are connected . He claims that the SD card is not binding correctly. Once reset ... All is good.. Good luck
2017-2-4
Use props
fansba825f24
lvl.2
United States

#Quick Rephttp://forum.dji.com/thread-78051-2-1.htmlly Here#
2017-2-4
Use props
fansba825f24
lvl.2
United States

Here is the channel for the fix.... DutchDigitalDude... Utube search this guy and I think you will find your fix.... Seems to have worked for others. Im waiting for my PP4+ to be shipped back to me. Just wish that I had found this before....
2017-2-4
Use props
fansba825f24
lvl.2
United States

Dutchdigitaldude is the tube channel.....
2017-2-4
Use props
P4P+
lvl.3
United States

fansba is referring to this video:

2017-2-4
Use props
Wunni
New

Germany

fansba825f24 This was the best tip to resolve the failure. In addition to that video the following information: You have to push the settings button immediatley when the scren appears taht means before the failure is showed. If you follow than the video everything is ok.  
2017-2-4
Use props
hashtag
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1716 ft
United Kingdom

I could get no further than (Unfortunately dji go 4 has stopped) so unable to reset anything. Found a way to get by this with an input from another forum. Fire up controller and whilst pushing down C1, C2 and shutter button turn off.[/b Was then able to do a reset. Procedure called a hard reset
I was getting a map problem before reset and still getting it. Can on get Germany on maps. Any ideas how to get home point when firing up. Never had problem with Mavic or Phantom . Only P4P plus
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules