DJI Appeal – Phantom 4
773 2 2017-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AndyD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80141 ft
United Kingdom

Hi DJI, I hope you had a nice Chinese New Year holiday :-)

Please give us another year of Phantom 4 (standard) firmware updates and other support.

I recently posted “The BBC (U.K.) uses Phantom 4” to show that this is a very capable drone used by consumers and professionals.

I have a Phantom 4 (the standard, almost year old version) having upgraded from a Phantom 2 Vision Plus. I am very happy with the Phantom 4, although I have suffered from some glitches like other forum users.

I would like to appeal to DJI to give the standard Phantom 4 a bit more life and support. Removing support this early in the product’s life doesn’t help promote brand loyalty and there still seems to be outstanding issues to resolve (gimbal glitch for one).

I’m sure many owners of these drones cannot afford to spend approx. £1,000 to £2,000 every year to ensure they have a supported product.

I really enjoy flying my Phantom 4 :-)

Thanks for reading!
2017-2-4
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Where does it say they are removing support for the Phantom 4 ?

I've seen various rumors about them stopping production, but even if that happens it is likely that support will be there for quite a while.
2017-2-4
Use props
AndyD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80141 ft
United Kingdom

Yeah that's what prompted my post; the rumours might be fake news and if so, great...but DJI haven't responded yet so I thought I'd start a conversation just in case!
No offence to DJI intended.
My point is, great product, keep supporting it...please.
2017-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules