Dynamic Home Point Not Working
1539 3 2015-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
P5ULK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Evening, I have had my Phantom 2 vision + v3 for well over a month now, And i have enjoyed 20 to 30 trouble free Flights, Then DJI Updated the App and my Iphone 6+ updates all the apps automaticly. That is when i started to get issues's, with the dynamic Home point not working, Yes i have updated the App now and done the Camera update but it is still not working, Can anyone spread any light on this.as you can see from the picture the halo around the radar is orange and not green !!! I have alway had a green halo and it was always automatic, but now nothing, Plus i still get N/A in the top right box where i think i should me getting a status LED.
ANY IDEAS

Vision2 .jpg
2015-2-19
Use props
h3kt1c09
lvl.1

Australia

I've had the same issue with dynamic home point. What I've done to get it to work is once you've powered on your Phantom, RC and RE, open up the DJI Vision app then select camera. Press the home button on your iPhone then goto Settings/Privacy/Location Services/DJI VISION and set Allow Location Access to Always then go back to the DJI Vision app and your home point should be updated and have the green ring around your radar. Note you'll need to do this every time you open the DJI Vision app as the always setting does not seem to stay set and will reset to a blank setting. Hopefully DJI come out with an app update to fix this soon.
2015-4-5
Use props
P5ULK
lvl.1

United Kingdom

i had just found this out but thanks for the reply :-)
2015-4-6
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Thanks guys,
I have this as well, there must be a glitch with the DJI app which disconnects this whenever you go into Airplane mode as no other app has to have this re selected as far as I know
2015-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules