United States

I'm scared. Let someone else.
2017-2-4
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

You first, I've got your back. Anyway, I just looked and don't see it. Says the version is still 3.1.2 for Andoid.
2017-2-4
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
United States

Think this is only for iOS.
2017-2-4
Use props
Dandanricers
New

United Kingdom

Hope it can fix the countless issues I'm having right now. I crashed and misplaced the sd card and now with the new gimbal it constantly says "not connected" even though through the remote i can do csc and gimbal controls. I have no video feed in the go app in an xperia Z3 or an ipad mini 3.
2017-2-4
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

Oh no what will be wrong with this one !!!!
2017-2-4
Use props
JackA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 32057 ft
United States

Dandanricers Posted at 2017-2-4 12:58
Hope it can fix the countless issues I'm having right now. I crashed and misplaced the sd card and now with the new gimbal it constantly says "not connected" even though through the remote i can do csc and gimbal controls. I have no video feed in the go app in an xperia Z3 or an ipad mini 3.

If you have no video feed I think you should try reestablishing the video link via the S2 switch and Gimble wheel.  The process is in the manual.  Worked for me.
2017-2-4
Use props
DJ Nee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84610 ft
Australia

WilliamM Posted at 2017-2-4 09:47

It's astonishing that the only version available is for iOS, which isn't the system plagued with the RTH fly away problem!
2017-2-4
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
United States

DJ Nee Posted at 2017-2-4 14:42
It's astonishing that the only version available is for iOS, which isn't the system plagued with the RTH fly away problem!

Don't hold your breath, lets see what happens now to the iOS flyers.
2017-2-4
Use props
Betamace
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2133 ft
United States

Dandanricers Posted at 2017-2-4 12:58

No, software will not fix crash damage. Do you think the software actually caused your crash? The control link between the remote an aircraft is via a separate radio. The radio for video is inside the gimbal. You will need to pair the new gimbal's radio to the remote. It will then remember the link and connect automatically.
2017-2-4
Use props
Scott Ferguson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1425223 ft
United States

Just flew with new app albeit on a iOS device and didn't notice any crazy home point adjustments or anything unusual
2017-2-5
Use props
Dynamic1
lvl.1
United States

Scott Ferguson Posted at 2017-2-5 09:00
Just flew with new app albeit on a iOS device and didn't notice any crazy home point adjustments or anything unusual

That's good news! Hopefully get more positive feedback from others.
2017-2-5
Use props
BimmerSI
lvl.1

Slovenia

I made three flights today to the max distance without any problems. Using:

Phantom 3 Standard and
iPhone 7 Plus (latest ios fw and GO app 3.1.4)
2017-2-5
Use props
TheBlob
lvl.1

United States

I'm still getting the interference warnings...sigh {:4_142:}
2017-2-5
Use props
rausda27
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36926 ft
United States

Im getting a constant RC signal lost error..wasnt there yesterday.  Tried relinking controller and it connects for a second or two then disconnects.  Ugh
2017-2-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

For OSMO mobile.. Nothing that will reflect your drone...

RedHotPoker
2017-2-5
Use props
Scott Ferguson
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1425223 ft
United States

I have flown again this evening with no weird home points and even initiated RTH with no problem, but as some others have said I still get strong interference warnings but does not seem to effect flying. I have had the warnings since it updated firmware and app in mid January hopefully with new app it means new firmware is on way to repair such problem and other major problems a lot of members are having.
2017-2-5
Use props
Steve-76
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

Betamace Posted at 2017-2-4 17:11
No, software will not fix crash damage. Do you think the software actually caused your crash? The control link between the remote an aircraft is via a separate radio. The radio for video is inside the gimbal. You will need to pair the new gimbal's radio to the remote. It will then remember the link and connect automatically.

it actually does, i have been goin back and forth with different  fw and go apps and ive went forward  and back many times and yes the updates definitely affect the range
2017-2-5
Use props
Cabansail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

What happened to 3.1.3?
2017-2-5
Use props
DaveNC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28560 ft
United States

Well. I tested DJI Go 3.1.4 without realizing it this afternoon.  

After putting together a mount for my iPad Air 2, I made a couple of flights in the back yard and didn't have any issues. After the flights, I realized that the DJI Go App I downloaded before flying was version 3.1.4. I hadn't paid any attention to the version when I installed it on the iPad.

The one thing I noticed is that I didn't get the interference warnings that I was constantly getting before, when flying with my iPhone 7 and DJI GO 3.1.2. I'm not sure if that's due to the new version of the app or using a different device, since I've been using the iPhone 7 for flying.

I'm flying a P3 Standard with firmware 1.8.10.

Dave

2017-2-5
Use props
Darrel1987
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I've got 3.1.4 and having big issues with the app. When about 50ft up I loose all signal from the app. Then come down to about 20ft then all comes back. Not sure if it was a good idea updating now
2017-2-6
Use props
RTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20 ft
United States

I installed 3.1.4 on my iPhone, seems to have video problems, the camera image will show up for a couple of seconds, then black for a second or so, then back to the picture.
It does this continuously, I shut down DJI Go and loaded Litchi, no video issues whatsoever.
2017-2-6
Use props
LMGS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 442041 ft
United States

Running 3.1.4 on my iPhone 7..   Just got my P3S, and I've only flown it twice..   The app seems to work okay, but I really have no past experience to compare it to..

I do seem to have the popup warning about strong interference many times during a 15 minute flight..   I'm flying out in the middle of nowhere in a field..   No power lines, or cell towers that I know of were anywhere close to where I was flying..
2017-2-7
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Is it google maps? I will probably stay with 2.9.1
2017-2-7
Use props
MikeSmith1969
New

United Kingdom

Just made a flight with the new version of the app on IOS, very windy here in the UK but flight was fine. Flew at 200ft and took it out a fair distance without any problems. However did get strong interference warnings but got that with the previous version of the app.

I am in the middle of nowhere but do have a lighthouse about 3 miles away as the crow flies maybe nearer, not sure if that's the problem.
2017-2-8
Use props
Roll Tide
lvl.2
Flight distance : 610502 ft
United States

WilliamM Posted at 2017-2-4 09:47

I think so, as well.  My iphone says 3.1.4, and my samsung tablet says 3.1.2.
2017-2-9
Use props
solentlife
First Officer
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
United States

I read that Android 3.1.2 was updated without changing the version number .... strange !

Personally until 3.1.4 is released for Android - I shall steer clear of any update higher than 3.0.1 Go.

Nigel
2017-2-9
Use props
blackcrusader
Second Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

solentlife Posted at 2017-2-9 23:56
I read that Android 3.1.2 was updated without changing the version number .... strange !

Personally until 3.1.4 is released for Android - I shall steer clear of any update higher than 3.0.1 Go.

I am am using the latest 3.1.2 version 582 just fine. It fixes the RTH map for those that had issues in 581.

I had 581 and did not have any problems with it. It affected very few users.
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules