2673 7 2017-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkyOptics
lvl.3
Flight distance : 286637 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all

I'm looking to replace WKM with N3. I don't use LB2 and as the Datalink Pro does not work without LB2 I will need to keep IOSD. Documentation says the N3 works with the IOSD but obvisouly it has a difference CanBus. I can't find anything about how you connect these together does anyone have any info?

Cheers

2017-2-4
Use props
fansba3b7009
lvl.4
Flight distance : 314908 ft
  • >>>
Austria

officially its supported but in the real world there is no firmware update yet that would allow them to be used together
2017-2-5
Use props
SkyOptics
lvl.3
Flight distance : 286637 ft
United Kingdom

Any news on when this might be available? Why advertise it as working with IOSD on the shop page if it's not possible? At least provide some info DJI when it will be possible!
2017-2-11
Use props
frobi68522
New

United States

SkyOptics Posted at 2017-2-11 07:10
Any news on when this might be available? Why advertise it as working with IOSD on the shop page if it's not possible? At least provide some info DJI when it will be possible!

You should get the newest firmware that supports the N3 through  iOSD assistant 4.1. There is a CanBus cable that came with the N3, One end has the old CanBus connector on it for the iOSD mini and Mark ii, Plug it into the iOSD, Plug the opposite end into the CanBus port on the GPS cable. I don't know if I am reading the N3 manual correctly or not but it states that telemetry is only activated with the LB2, So you will get video but no OSD without LB2. If this is incorrect I hope someone will chime in
2017-7-4
Use props
Arthur Mak
lvl.1
Japan

I am trying to do the same, please advise if there is update.
2017-7-26
Use props
dahos135
New

Anyone get either of the iosd's to work with N3 without LB?
2018-5-20
Use props
Mangustiano
lvl.1

Italy

I use the N3 with a FrSky SBUS X8R and my iOSD Mark II works properly.
2018-5-25
Use props
djiuser_IR6hM5p0cX13
lvl.2
Flight distance : 275771 ft
Sweden

Mangustiano Posted at 2018-5-25 12:41
I use the N3 with a FrSky SBUS X8R and my iOSD Mark II works properly.

can you show how you have done that? I dont seem to get any telemetry information like battery power or horizon bar does not seem to change.. Then again i also now lost the ability to connect my usb to my iOSD. it worked fine on my A2 couple fo days ago but now i have changed to the N3 and its over
2019-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules