DJI GO 4 timelapse intervals
4154 5 2017-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
s0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153852 ft
United Kingdom

I'd like to try some Dronelapse with my P4. But the DJI GO 4 timelapse intervals are not much good for that - 10s, 20s, 30s (if I remember correctly, can't check without powering up my P4)

I'd like the App to have a better range of time delays, such as 1s, 2s, 4s, 8s, or something like that. Perhaps even a dial to set it freely to any interval between 1s and say 60secs.

In case you don't know what I mean by Dronelapse, it is timelapse from a Drone. Could be done by speeding up video, but get a better quality by taking stills at timed intervals (such as 1s or 2s, if the DJI GO 4 App could offer me that...) then merging them into a video.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-80287-1-1.html

2017-2-4
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

I haven't explored it, but I have read that if you shoot JPG (which I do not) you can have shorter intervals.. Will test out tomorrow for a sunset timelapse..
2017-2-4
Use props
s0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 153852 ft
United Kingdom

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-2-4 19:32
I haven't explored it, but I have read that if you shoot JPG (which I do not) you can have shorter intervals.. Will test out tomorrow for a sunset timelapse..

Ah, I'm set to RAW+JPG so that might be it. Thanks.
2017-2-5
Use props
Håkan K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 262946 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

If someone happens to have it on the top of their head.  It's not possible to have shorter intervals with only RAW?
2017-2-5
Use props
Helimage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 144140 ft
Finland

Håkan K Posted at 2017-2-5 07:05
If someone happens to have it on the top of their head.  It's not possible to have shorter intervals with only RAW?

Phantom 4 can only do one RAW every ten seconds and one JPEG in every five seconds. Phantom 4 Pro has five seconds for RAW and two seconds for JPEG.
2017-2-5
Use props
AcuNn
New
Turkey

Hey everyone!

I have one quetion! Can i take time laps for a year with Phantom 4? is any body know about that? So i need to take photos from same high, same coordinats and same gimbal angel! Is there any application for this or dji alredy have one? I really need this, for my job!
2017-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules