DJI MAVIC CAME WITH CONCERNS AND MISSING PARTS
4429 43 2017-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MrBind Posted at 2017-2-16 15:08
Thank you very much. I was concerned since it still hasn't show received. In the future should I get dji refresh ? Would that speed up the process if I have any issues ?

Yes, I think you should buy DJI Refresh, it won't expedite much per se, but acts as an insurance, which I think is a good deal. Compared with the DJI Care for P4.
2017-2-16
Use props
MrBind
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-16 19:12
Yes, I think you should buy DJI Refresh, it won't expedite much per se, but acts as an insurance, which I think is a good deal. Compared with the DJI Care for P4.

i wanted to do that but my unit arrived with damages and i wanted to purchase it after i get the DOA unit resolved.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MrBind Posted at 2017-2-16 20:28
i wanted to do that but my unit arrived with damages and i wanted to purchase it after i get the DOA unit resolved.

Yes, you can do that.   http://store.dji.com/product/dji-care-refresh-mavic-pro   or Email djicare@dji.com and they will manually generate a care purchase order for you.  (PM me if you don't get a reponse from the email after 24 hours)
2017-2-16
Use props
djiuser_2lvfuIV
New

United States

I just ordered a mavic pro from DJI directly and it arrived exactly how yours did. Gimbal lock was not inserted correctly and was instead inserted behind gimbal and not locking it in place. Therefore during shipping the gimbal was freely moving around. I opened a case with DJI and sent it in but I am still waiting for a reply. I did not activate the drone. I hope this gets taken care of asap. I was very excited about my new mavic and I haven't even gotten to fly it yet and now I just have to keep waiting.
2017-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules