My region is set as Canada???
1558 13 2017-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mobilcams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2907674 ft
United States

My profile says I am in Canada. I'm in Florida.. How do I fix this??
2017-2-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Is your drone a refurbished unit, or a new one?

Not sure, why it would show that. Perhaps you tapped Canada in error when registering your model?
Or, maybe you had made plans, to move up here to the provinces, before the recent presidential election? ;-)

RedHotPoker

2017-2-4
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-4 20:02
Is your drone a refurbished unit, or a new one?

Not sure, why it would show that. Perhaps you tapped Canada in error when registering your model?

LMAO RIGHT!! I don't think I did.. oh well..
2017-2-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-2-4 20:58
LMAO RIGHT!! I don't think I did.. oh well..

Anyway. Pretty sure a forum mod can get it corrected for you. Once they read the post.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-4
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just the forum's ip database stores some wrong ip, it doesn't have any effect except the your profile in forum.
2017-2-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-4 23:53
Just the forum's ip database stores some wrong ip, it doesn't have any effect except the your profile in forum.

DJI-Thor, is that something that could be corrected at your end?  It would be awesome if you could help him fix that incorrect location...

As you say, it makes no difference, but showing the correct area of his home position, in the forum, would be a nice gesture, if it is indeed possible.
Thanks.

RedHotPoker

2017-2-5
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-5 00:57
DJI-Thor, is that something that could be corrected at your end?  It would be awesome if you could help him fix that incorrect location...

As you say, it makes no difference, but showing the correct area of his home position, in the forum, would be a nice gesture, if it is indeed possible.

Thanks for the support I wouldn't mind going to Canada one day in the future, but right now (especially this time of year) I am loving Florida
2017-2-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Mobilcams Posted at 2017-2-5 09:47
Thanks for the support  I wouldn't mind going to Canada one day in the future, but right now (especially this time of year) I am loving Florida

Perhaps they can help you, but I'm not sure.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-5
Use props
Johnnyv
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2798707 ft
Canada

I'm in Canada and my profile shows United States....
2017-2-7
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
United States

Maybe there's something we don't know haha..
2017-2-7
Use props
Mustang1993
lvl.2

Canada

I currently do not own a DJI drone but I do live in Canada near the US border.  The drone I have uses GPS to determine the limits but I have to go pretty far away from the border before it registers that I am in Canada and Not the US.  Not sure if this has been addressed with a firmware update though.
2017-4-17
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
United States

Johnnyv Posted at 2017-2-7 03:28
I'm in Canada and my profile shows United States....

Funny thing is my ip is in the US.. I have never flown outside the US and my profile on skypixel is set to US. Also I cannot find in my flight records where I have been outside the US but there are two flags displayed on my profile history for my P4 (which was brand new sealed in the box when I bought it).
2017-4-17
Use props
Kneepuck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I live in Southern California and my profile has shown me in Canada for a couple of years now, despite my whining about it several times.  So now I am resigned to being Canadian.  Beauty, eh?  Sorry....
2017-4-19
Use props
Mobilcams
lvl.4
United States

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-4-19 01:31
I live in Southern California and my profile has shown me in Canada for a couple of years now, despite my whining about it several times.  So now I am resigned to being Canadian.  Beauty, eh?  Sorry....

Lol, as long as my Phantom doesn't try to return home there I am good I suppose..
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules