Charge the controller without the cable
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansefb3c59d
lvl.1

United States

Is there any way to charge the controller without the cable?  I am on vacation and left the charger and cables at home.  I just have the car charger and no cable for the controller.  I bought a male to male usb cable but it won't charge the controller.  Any ideas?

2017-2-4
Use props
DesertDave
lvl.3
Flight distance : 55807 ft
United States

a number of cell phone charges that fit the mini usb will charge the controller. Might be able to find on that charges the android phones locally.
2017-2-4
Use props
Hondas3000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5643 ft
Canada

usb on the control is not for charging,  You need to get an android phone cable to charge it,  but the old android cable not the new type c .
2017-2-4
Use props
fansefb3c59d
lvl.1

United States

Well I guess I have demonstrated that I am still a rookie with this Mavic.  I had only charged the controller once before leaving it at home.  My granddaughter is with us and she has an Android.  Voila it works.  Thanks a lot folks!
2017-2-4
Use props
bunny too
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

fansefb3c59d Posted at 2017-2-4 20:58
Well I guess I have demonstrated that I am still a rookie with this Mavic.  I had only charged the controller once before leaving it at home.  My granddaughter is with us and she has an Android.  Voila it works.  Thanks a lot folks!

Remember when we used to do easy stuff for our grandparents?  Man that worm has turned, I have a hard time reading the printing on the little DJI "instruction pamphlets" all I know is my bag is made out of %5 leather.
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules