Mavic Pro: Unlimit area -> Enable Whitelist Glitch/Error?
1741 8 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
K6-Prefix
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

I had submitted an individual unlock for my drone. It was then later approved and I was instructed on how to enable it by going to the unlimit area option.

But when I select Enable whitelist, nothing happens, it switches on and quickly switches off. {:4_177:}

Any ideas on whats wrong?
2017-2-5
Use props
KerryW
lvl.1
United States

I have the same problem.  I sent DJI fly safe an email and will let you know how they reply.  So would be interested in a solution as well
2017-2-6
Use props
K6-Prefix
lvl.1
United States

KerryW Posted at 2017-2-6 09:19
I have the same problem.  I sent DJI fly safe an email and will let you know how they reply.  So would be interested in a solution as well

I knew i couldn't be the only one out there, look forward to finding out the problem.
2017-2-6
Use props
JasonG
lvl.1

United States

I sent the flaysafe an email about unlocking an area and sent the proper documentation to dji. They gave me instructions on what to do to unlock the area. But I don't have the unlimit area option in general settings. Where are you guys seeing that option at. They sent a picture of what the screen looks like and that option is not there. Did firmware update. Have DJI GO 4, with mavic pro. HELP PLEASE......??????????
2017-2-9
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Are those of you having the problem using Android devices? The unlock page says currently only iOS is supported.

http://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-system/indi_unlock
2017-2-9
Use props
JasonG
lvl.1

United States

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-2-9 16:15
Are those of you having the problem using Android devices? The unlock page says currently only iOS is supported.

http://www.dji.com/flysafe/geo-system/indi_unlock

I'm using apple iPhone 7, and iPad pro
2017-2-9
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

You have to tap on the license key before toggling the Unlock Whitelist switch -- I explain with screen grabs on this thread: http://forum.dji.com/thread-84079-2-1.html
2017-2-19
Use props
JasonG
lvl.1

United States

Ok so after about 15 back in forth emails with DJI Fly safe team it turns out that my SN number on my controller was incorrect in there system. That's the license never popped up in the GO APP. They fixed the problem and updated my account. It works now. Them guy are very helpful..
2017-2-19
Use props
fans980a1579
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4039862 ft
United States

JasonG Posted at 2017-2-19 17:56
Ok so after about 15 back in forth emails with DJI Fly safe team it turns out that my SN number on my controller was incorrect in there system. That's the license never popped up in the GO APP. They fixed the problem and updated my account. It works now. Them guy are very helpful..

I'm having the same issue with one of my P3P's right now. My company applied for 10 different Unlock areas for an upcoming job. On one of my P3's the list of successful requests show in the UnLimit area, but on my other one, the list is blank.
And that one has newer Firmware than the one with the list showing.
I just sent a note to DJI Flysafe based on your post. I hope that is the issue.
2017-9-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules