42353 122 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkunkWerxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231217 ft
United States

z4k4tt4ck Posted at 2017-2-6 00:49
Sounds like a junk phone .... Works perfectly for me .... Execlent app 5 stars.

Whats Gold today is Junk tomorrow in the electronic , computer industries  
This is Fact
2017-4-14
Use props
fans17c98ab7
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I have just tried what you have said and this did not work for me. The maximum connection time I can get is 10 seconds. I am using an iPad Air 2, latest firmware and latest Go4 app
2017-4-19
Use props
fans17c98ab7
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I emailed support and this answer came back, it seems they are aware of the problem but no dates on a fix

Dear Colin,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are sorry to hear that you are having an issue after the last firmware upgrade.
We have checked with our R&D department that they are now fixing this issue regarding this matter.They are going to release a new DJI app version that can fix this issue. Hope for your understanding regarding this matter. Please try to put the mobile phone on airplane mode if it will be working and please do not uninstall the app.
Upon verifying with our R&D department, we have already raised this concern and they are currently addressing the issue to be resolve the soonest time possible for this issue. They are going to release a new app update to fix this. For now, we advise not to uninstall your DJI Go App, then power cycle your mobile phone and put your mobile device to airplane mode to check. Hope for your understanding regarding this matter.
We do apologize on the timeframe for the fix however this is being prioritized already for you by our R&D department.

If you have any questions , please feel free to contact DJI Europe Support, Mon-Fri 8:30AM - 5:00PM (UTC+1) via the following three channels:

Tel Support: +44 2078621722

Email: support.eu@dji.comOnline Support: http://www.dji.com/support#after

Best Regards,
Ron
DJI Technical Support
2017-4-20
Use props
JMHFL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1323645 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same disconnect issue with my Mavic & P4P.

It makes me nervous when it is constantly losing connection.
2017-4-20
Use props
fansebe7d662
lvl.2
United States

HEY I was going to update software but I think I will hold off till next update come on.
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansebe7d662 Posted at 2017-4-20 08:30
HEY I was going to update software but I think I will hold off till next update come on.

There's a new GO4 app released for IOS and Android.
Please update and try it out.
2017-4-20
Use props
EastyT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 970374 ft
United States

fans17c98ab7 Posted at 2017-4-20 04:12
I emailed support and this answer came back, it seems they are aware of the problem but no dates on a fix

Dear Colin,

fans17c98ab7 - Wow, I've been following this forum for 2-3 months and this is one of the first times I have seen any acknowledgement from anyone at DJI that there is a problem they are working on.  Also funny that it's the first I've seen and it's a response to an IOS issue.  This could be progress.
2017-4-20
Use props
fans4486ba01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 97956 ft
Canada

I had a 3 week old P4P disconnect and take off. Everything was set, I'm a 4 year Phantom veteran. It did not return home when it disconnected from the RC & iPad as it was set to do. I contacted DJI about the defect, sent them my flight log and they replied; "Thanks for your patience. For your claimed case, our analysis is as follows: 44.3958649 -79.5397362 last point 44.4014717 -79.5245464 home point At flight time 03'57'', the aircraft was with a relative height of 90 m and a relative horizontal distance of 1,361 m. It was piloted under Sport mode with a horizontal speed of 16.7 m/s. The flight record suddenly cut off.  With the record ended without any sign of abnormality, we could not verify what happened afterwards. As such, we could not provide warranty service." It disconnected and I have no video on my flightlog after that? Do they not know what DISCONNECT means? I knew all those log figures 3 weeks ago so nothing new to me.  The point is, IT DISCONNECTED AND DID NOT RTH and they think that is normal? When it disconnects, of course that's where the video ends. So you can't verify after it disconnects, is that really new to DJI . That is the biggest pile of BS I have ever heard in my life. DJI needs to re-read what they just wrote and tell me how that is my fault and not DJI's
2017-5-10
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

I had the same problems with every Android app after DJI GO 4.0.5 (which  seems the last stable version). I have tried different devices with the  same issue.

Immediatly after starting the propellers it looses  the connection to the RC. Video-Live-Feed ist still showing up for a  short while, before the app returns to it's homepage.

While having this Problem my Mavic was on Firmware 01.03.0550 and I have tried DJI Go 4.0.7.

Last  night I managed to get to fw 01.03.0700 after fighting with some  upgrade problems. Now I have the following setup which I'm going to test  later:

• Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 (Android 5)
  • DJI Mavic (FW 01.03.0700) | *NEW*
  • Clean install of DJI Go 4.0.7 - before installation I have purged every DJI-folder left on the internal storage | *NEW*
  • Developer Mode & USB-Debugging turned on | *NEW*
  • Airplane Mode
  • Did  several factory resets - I use this device only for flying my Mavic! No  other apps are installed no unneccesary tasks are running!

The settings marked with *NEW*  have been done yesterday after the successful upgrade to fw 01.03.0700.  In a few hours I am able to make some test-flights. If the App still  facing disconnects I will revert to DJI GO 4.0.5 and stay there until a  better version is pushed out.

Before someone bothers me with using  other devices, hold on, I have tried a couple of other phones,  different manufacturers with different Android versions and always the  same problem.

I let you know how my test-flight went.

regards,
patman89
2017-5-10
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Germany

patman89 Posted at 2017-5-10 06:02
I had the same problems with every Android app after DJI GO 4.0.5 (which  seems the last stable version). I have tried different devices with the  same issue.

Immediatly after starting the propellers it looses  the connection to the RC. Video-Live-Feed ist still showing up for a  short while, before the app returns to it's homepage.

Back from flying - I have traveled around 7km today! But not with the latest DJI Go App.

Immedeatly after pressing "Go Fly" the app crashed and didn't come back to life. The most interesting thing is this only happens when the drone is ready to fly (with valid GPS fix). If I connect everything at home the app seems to run well. Indoors I am able to takeoff without any problems or disconnects. But as soon as I am outdoor, the app stopps working. Even in Airplane-Mode - but with active WiFi.

One thing: I have no SIM-Card inserted! And I have an active WiFi  connection to my other mobile-phone with data-plan. Maybe it has to do with active WiFi? The only thing I didn't check so far, is to turn off every data-connection including WiFi.
I let this turned on to get the satellite map in the lower left corner...
2017-5-10
Use props
UCBarkeeper
lvl.3
Flight distance : 616982 ft
Switzerland

tigerdim Posted at 2017-2-8 16:51
I had a lot of disconnection using the original cable. Since I switched to a regular USB plugged at the bottom of the controller I haven't had a single disconnection.

same here. i had a lot of disconnects between the remote and my iphone. i read here that either go with airplane mode on your phone or use a different cable.
i fly now with a original apple cable and had not one disconnect so far in like 20 flights.
2017-5-11
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Falkland Islands

I had a perfect maiden flight no disconnects. After a charge of everything. And going out again I got the disconnects. Nothing different all the same setup. Decided to test some things.
I have an iPhone 7 Plus btw.
I did the airplane mode rifle on the phone. Still connected.
Toggled back on disconnected.
So toggled again. And was back. Tried wifi and Bluetooth only. Still connected.
The. Thought 3G so changed phones data to 3G. Toggled off and on and no disconnect. Maybe it's close to the frequency of the mobile network. And depending on location the signal is Causing this issue.
2017-5-15
Use props
Scudrunner
lvl.1
United States

StephenGSY Posted at 2017-5-15 07:16
I had a perfect maiden flight no disconnects. After a charge of everything. And going out again I got the disconnects. Nothing different all the same setup. Decided to test some things.
I have an iPhone 7 Plus btw.
I did the airplane mode rifle on the phone. Still connected.

I'm having the same problem and tried just about everything but it won't connect.
2017-5-15
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.3
Falkland Islands

Updated iOS this evening and hovered in my back yard. And had no disconnects. I didn't toggle anything and had 4G enabled.
2017-5-15
Use props
fanse64a322e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25213 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-6 00:27
Hello, have you tried to change another original usb cable to test?

Mindy. I received a new drone today, replacing the one I sent in. I'm getting aircraft disconnected. I have tried another cable, uninstalled app and reinstalled. When cable is not connected it says disconnected. When cable is connected it says "aircraft disconnected" Are their steps I should be taking when receiving a replacement drone?
2017-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fanse64a322e Posted at 2017-5-15 17:56
Mindy. I received a new drone today, replacing the one I sent in. I'm getting aircraft disconnected. I have tried another cable, uninstalled app and reinstalled. When cable is not connected it says disconnected. When cable is connected it says "aircraft disconnected" Are their steps I should be taking when receiving a replacement drone?

Please try to re-link the RC with aircraft.
Here is the video tutorial for your reference.
2017-5-16
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.3
Falkland Islands

Scudrunner Posted at 2017-5-15 12:18
I'm having the same problem and tried just about everything but it won't connect.

I can get it to connect initially. However it will randomly disconnect. I have not had decent weather past day so have not have chance to try it out in the field. But at home inside since the IOS 10.3.2 update it seems more stable with its connection. Will let you know how it is when can test properly.
2017-5-17
Use props
fly-by-night
lvl.1
United States

I tend to completely ignore anything proffered by DJI Support simply because they are blatantly ignoring the obvious: the previous app worked GREAT. Their new app is HORRIBLY FLAWED AND DOESN'T WORK!!!

As a software engineer I find that unforgivable. They KNOW there are serious flaws with this app yet they keep insisting their customers jump through ridiculous hoops that don't change the base conundrum: the products we bought from them DON'T WORK ANYMORE.

I don't need any particular enlightenment to know this is true. Why? Well... one week I flew my Phantom 4 (for the hundredth time) using the DJI GO (3) app without a single issue. I never had an issue. EVER.

The next week when attempting a flight I was prompted to use a new app (no choice). Had to download and use DJI GO 4. Immediately on the first flight I was losing connection, video was cutting out, it was a nightmare. Perusing forums and communicating with support, JUMPING THROUGH RIDICULOUS HOOPS TO CORRECT SOMETHING THAT WAS NEVER BROKEN WITH THE OLD APP, nothing has changed. The app and by extension my ability to fly are completely and thoroughly broken. I can't fly anymore. This isn't acceptable and every single customer who has purchased a (expensive!) product from DJI should be up in arms and insisting loudly and clearly that they fix this NOW.

If this persists the social media backlash will grow and potential customers will be warned away. That's consumer basic 101.

Anyway, if it isn't obvious I'm really annoyed by this and I'm tired of the bs runaround from DJI about a problem THEY unleashed and they darn well know it.

2017-5-23
Use props
fly-by-night
lvl.1
United States

oh, and just to add a little more ire to the fire. Why in the world is the Phantom section of this forum tossing out a 502 error? Geez, is there anybody from dji paying the slightest attention?
2017-5-23
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-5-16 02:12
Please try to re-link the RC with aircraft.
Here is the video tutorial for your reference.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G52F4hlR4MA&t=3s

Hi Mindy and all the others,

today I have figured out something really interesting. After updating to 4.0.6, 4.0.7 and now 4.1.0 I still had the issue, that my app keeps disconnecting from the aircraft right after starting the motors.

I have tested several things and for now I'm pretty sure it has to do with the local stored flight records. If I make a clean install, the app is running. After I sync all my flight records or if I finish the first flight right after I have reinstalled the app, the problem comes up! The app will become unusable.

If I purge all the local stored flight records, I can use the app without any problems. No interruptions, no disconnects.

I have no other apps installed on my phone, because I'm using it only to fly my Mavic.

Something might have been changed with DJI GO 4.0.6 which has to do with the flight records and which causes these problems on my device. And maybe many other devices. Can anyone test and verify this, too?
2017-5-28
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.3
Guernsey

Mine disconnects randomly. But have narrowed it down to eother the cable. Or he cellular 4G signal knowing it out. But whenever it disconnects I always have control via the RC. It's just my phone losing connection to the controller.
2017-5-28
Use props
fansd90ae73a
lvl.1
United States

Figure out the issue? Mine's been disconnecting a lot lately and not very far from where I am. I have a phantom 4, using the DJI GO 4 app with an iPhone 7 plus. Thanks...
2017-5-30
Use props
fans2590702a
New
Flight distance : 31253 ft
Hong Kong

I also have had the same issue while flying. I bought a Mavic Pro a week ago and have already upgraded the software to v4.1.0 using my Android phone. The disconnection was usually happening at my second flight around 10 mins. The mobile just disconnected from the RC. I have tried to power off the phone, replug the cable, it did not help. Fortunately, the RTH worked in the last couple instants, but it was a terrible fly with this condition. My flight was around 2Km far and it gave a lot of pressure to me to locate where it is. I was just worry to lose my Mavic in my first week pilot.

DJI should resolve the problem asap, as I found this discussion has been last for 4 months since early this year.

DJI should take all the responsibility to compensate it, if I lose or crash my Mavic due to this mobile disconnection issue.

2017-6-4
Use props
Pitando
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68284 ft
Réunion

I just buy my mavic, waiting to receive but im already scare with this.
If app disconnect and DJI say no warranty can be activated because there is no records....if crash happen who will be responsable?
2017-6-4
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I have a samsung s7 and I found that on my phone there is a resolution setting for the display and also a mode setting for the display in the phone's settings.  When I turned the resolution down to just 1920 x 108 and maybe more importantly changed the display mode to "Basic" vs the other 3 fancier modes, my disconnect issue went away.  Samsung S7 android OS 7.0, Firmware 1.03.07, DJI GO4 app version 4.0.7 latest update.  Also do you really mean the RC disconnected or the App disconnected?  Also are you using the side USB or the bottom USB port on the RC?  It was not a USB issue, although I explored that.  Let me know if you can change your display settings.
2017-6-4
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-6 00:27
Hello, have you tried to change another original usb cable to test?

A lot of people think it is USB -- however in my case it was the display settings:  I lowered the resolution of the display on my Samsung S7 to 1920 x1080 and the Display mode to Basic instead of the any of the 3 fancier modes.  All the issues went away.  On Samsung Galaxy S2 9.7 inch tablet always worked great (same cables).  
2017-6-4
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

z4k4tt4ck Posted at 2017-2-6 00:49
Sounds like a junk phone .... Works perfectly for me .... Execlent app 5 stars.

Which phone are you using - otherwise your post is meaningless.  Also nice to add OS v. , firmware v. and app version.
2017-6-4
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Laroba Posted at 2017-2-6 02:47
Hi
i do have the same problem:
mavic pro + samsung s7 + dji go 4

Try going into your phone settings and change the display to 1920 x 1080 and display mode to Basic.  All my issues went away.  Samsung S7, Android OS 7.0, app v 4.0.7, firmware v 01.03.07 updated a week or so ago.
2017-6-4
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

EastyT Posted at 2017-3-16 18:49
I am having the same issue as everyone else here and it has made the Mavic almost unusable.  I almost dare not fly more than 100ft. away and direct line of sight.  Support has been no help as of yet and I tried new cables and the top and bottom port.  I have also tried this on a Galaxy S5 (recommended list) and a Galaxy S7edge with the same horrible results.   Support suggested I remove GO4 and install GO3.  The GO3 app specifically says it is not designed for the Mavic.  I was concerned that if I downgraded the App and something happened, that DJI could deny responsibility as I was running the incorrect app.  Jenee 2 says that he/she is sure that DJI engineers are aware of the issues, but I have heard nothing but crickets from DJI when it comes to addressing this issue.   I don't know what else to say except I am extremely frustrated that the mavic is not functioning as advertised and I really want it to work.

ON your galaxy S7 edge -- try going into settings and change display resolution down to 1920 x 1080 and display mode to Basic.  I also disabled wifi and blue tooth, although sometimes I forget to do that and still OK.  I have S7 and had similar issues until I noticed Samsung note that display mode is not supported by many apps.  Also higher resolution and mode require more power/processing which could effect performance.
2017-6-4
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

fans4e59c11e Posted at 2017-4-14 05:48
Hi all, here is my little contribution.

I experienced some "Aircraft disconnected" issues. After several trials and checks (reinstall djigo4 app, last firmware, cables...), I reached dji support by email. I kindly copy the answer below, it worked for me !!!

On the DJI page http://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads  you will see other devices added next to the app info (look for QRC box next to it.).  My Samsung S7 for example.  It does not list my Samsung Galaxy S2 9.7 tablet, but it works flawlessly, when I use it.  One thing though on the S7, which may apply to other recent phones - in phone settings turn resolution to 1920 x 1080 and display mode to BASIC, all my connections issues went away.
2017-6-4
Use props
Andy in SW Fla
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338 ft

United States

Writing from Florida, USA

I’m a very frustrated Mavic owner of about 4 months. The drone worked well for the first month or so.

Then I started having trouble connecting to the Mavic through the  GO app. The RC would connect to the AC but the app would not connect to my iPhone 5s. After doing much research I tried different cables, airplane mode, an iPad mini 2, and iPhone 7. I up and downgraded the firmware, I was forced to upgrade to the DJI GO 4 app - still the mobile device wouldn’t connect. I tried the Litchi app and the mobile devices wouldn't  connect. If advice was available on the internet I tried it.

I can use the RC and fly the Mavic. I can fly the Mavic with WiFi mode only using my iPhone. I’m not comfortable flying the drone without the added information the app provides. Given this limitation I would not have bought this drone. A Toy-R-Us drone would have the same capabilities for less than $200.

I contacted DJI for help, they asked questions about my issue. I shared my answers about what happened and what I’ve tried to do to resolve the issue. After a few days of back and fourth I was told to send the drone and controller back to China for repairs. I got nothing but meaningless and unhelpful boilerplate language. I felt like I was being strung along under the guise (general external appearance) that DJI was trying to help get my (their) drone flying again.

My issues with this response are as follows:
I’m a father of middle school and elementary school aged kids. I bought the drone to film their summer break activities. In other words, I need the drone to fly today. A slow boat trip back and fourth to china at my expense doesn’t work.
After reading DJI’s and other fourms I found that my issue is not unique. I have no confidence that DJI has a fix for this issue. So…Why send the drone 1/2 way around the world to start the process over again.
I think I have isolated the issue to the Remote Controller. I can buy a new remote controller for about $300. Will this resolve my issue? I don’t know. Will this be less expensive and quicker than sending the product back to China? Don’t know.

This is very cool technology and I very much wish that what I paid for lived up to the advertising I was sold on. I think I’ll have to eat this one “shame on me” $1k mistake.

I wish Apple would buy DJI and make the software work.

Filming at ground level from Florida.
2017-6-11
Use props
W.T. Foxtrot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1316732 ft
  • >>>
British Virgin Islands

I had not been having any problems until this weekend -- DJI GO4 on my Ipad Mini4 disconnected 5 different times during 2 batteries.  Four of those times the app crashed seconds later and I was able to restart it and connect to the controller/ac again.  The last time, it locked up the ipad completely.  As a test only (yes, I still had LOS on the Mavic), I used the RTH on the controller to get it to fly in close.  This worked, and I cancelled the RTH and landed it manually.  As I said before, this has never happened - and the last time was obviously the biggest problem as it can take a while to reboot an ipad.  I was running the latest DJI GO 4, but had not upgraded the firmware on the Mavic.
2017-6-12
Use props
BJF13AU
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95787 ft
Australia

I am new to this forum having owned the Mavic Pro for around 2 weeks. Have had 5 flights without any issues, but this weekend following receiving the firmware update for the AC, RC and 3 batteries I have had 2 disconnections from the DJI GO app out of 3 flights yesterday. I can still control AC via RC and was lucky that Mavic was only 60 metres away and 25 m altitude. Losing video and controls in app is very concerning while still learning about and getting confident with the Mavic. Was flying with my friend who has owned his Mavic for a couple of months and he  also had the same disconnection issues.

Please DJI, address this issue which seems to be well outlined in this thread. I think the Mavic Pro is amazing but have lost some confidence in being able to properly control it if the app disconnection problems continue. If the app is disconnected does the Return To Home function work reliably from the remote only  ? App disconnection also means that there is no flight data recorded, so there is no way to prove the problem to DJI if the Mavic crashes as a result of this app error. Am I correct with this assumption ?

Thanks to the forum members in this forum for the helpful posts.
2017-6-13
Use props
EMIAK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3589 ft
France

3 month i have a aircraft disconnected message and same probleme with the last  firmware update AC AND RC for phantom 4 pro.i lose 2000 $ for this DRONE ! dont buy a DJI DRONE
2017-6-15
Use props
Lukappaseidue
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2537195 ft
  • >>>
Italy

I have the same issue with my XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 4X decacore 3gb/32gb that worked great with the previous firmware version 1.03.700 and 4.0.7 DJI GO 4 app.
Now the aircraft, after the mavic take off soon disconnect (ONLY) from my smartphone (rc, luckyly, is still with connection)
Any solution?
Please, help
2017-6-17
Use props
skydesign2
lvl.1
Poland

I have the same problem with my Samsung note 4. DJI please help. Any SOLUTION?
2017-6-17
Use props
Gilloublues
lvl.1
Flight distance : 243136 ft
France

Hi
I have the same Pb. Aircraft disconnected ! Mavic pro bought 2 weeks ago.... Dji please do something.....
2017-7-18
Use props
fans987d278a
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124180 ft
Canada

Gilloublues Posted at 2017-7-18 10:16
Hi
I have the same Pb. Aircraft disconnected ! Mavic pro bought 2 weeks ago.... Dji please do something.....

Bill can't find the "change resolution" under settings on my Samsung 5, its my daily phone, only piece I can get to work with go 4, tried my Lenovo tab 7", asus zenpad 7", & my old Samsung phone 4 I think it is.
So, had to use my daily phone
I have my P3A running on old dji go app, & litchi on a nividia shield, never any issues at all-no lags, no dropouts, perfect images.
Can I run the Mavic on an old version of the go app? I'm wondering if I can use the shield for the mavic as the shield runs my P3A day in & day out with never, not one, issue!
Last thing i want to do though, download the go 4 on my shield & it messes up signal for my P3A & Mavic runs as crappy as ever!!
2017-7-20
Use props
fans5a7bd978
New
Flight distance : 450371 ft
United Kingdom

Hey everyone,
thought I put my two pence worth.
I bought my mavic begining of July and having spent so much time previously on the lower end version of drones (Hubsan) I had looked forward to what I thought would be a professional outfit.
So for the first 2 days, my daughter and I had some good times with this little beauty, but then a silly update changed everything.
I had purchased the fly more combo, and lucky I did as you end up spending more time testing, re configuring and basically doing everything else other than fly, thus wasting battery power.
My crux as is like many, "the app does not appear to work as expected".
On the box, yes it says made for Iphone... I dont have apple products (sorry thats not my bag).
It also says compatible with Android, cool I thought! I have many of them.
Well not so cool...
In reality until you actually have to deal with an issue, you actually don't google or research a particular issue.  I do have an issue to google now...
The issues:
So I can be happly flying for anything from 2 mins upto 10 mins then I see at the top left hand side "Aircraft Disconnected", at the same time you see that the little remote icon towards middle right side either flashing or just becoming empty...
Still the aircraft responds to commands from the RC and the phone.  Thus I assume like others, this is when you then begin to research the issue.  Im not sure about you guys, I always ask "am I doing something wrong".
At this point when researching, it then is pointed out that a compatibility list exists... mmm hold on a minute.
I am finding out after purchase that a compatibility list exisits, DJI are you for real?
My ruddy Honor 7 is not on the list!!!  You say Andriod on the box, on the website (unless now changed). But then change the goalposts.
So in the UK, we thankfully have a returns policy so I am close to doing such.  You clearly do not understand the term "fit for purpose".  Along with "misleading advertising".  Which again we are thankfully covered under the sales of goods act.  
For the money we all have invested in this hobby we surely should have support and a working product.  Or be told before hand.... "only purchase is you have the follow devices to support the RC".  And before anyone says anything... yes I have tried to re install, I have checked all settings etc etc.
I really want this to work and be worth the amount I have spent.  I am blessed that my 10 year daughter wants to be involved in learning about theses devices etc, but it fails as I do not trust the safety.
I have approx just under 2 weeks left before I will struggle to get a refund.  
I would rather DJI pull its thumb out and fix said issues or clearly state "your device is not compatibile and never will be"  then I and others can make an educated decison, if to continue with this or not.
DJI... Your call!

2017-7-21
Use props
Jar2
New
Flight distance : 5184 ft
Belgium

All firmwares up to date, samsung S6, original cables on left port etc, antennas well positionned...   

Bought a mavic very recently with fly more combo. 2 flights so far:

1st flight: no disconnection issues, but the DJI GO app quit 4-5 times during flight, despite being in Do not disturb mode etc...
2nd flight: 2 disconnection issues like others here. The App didn't quit at all that time
The Mavic was litteraly at 2 meters from me when it disconnected, in a field with no interference or whatever else

Hopefully I had seen videos on how to land in our hands, which was very useful as it didn't want to land after getting in RTH mode after disconnection...

Still, not exactly what you expect to deal with when you start learning, specially if the problems comes from a €10 cable on a  €1500 product...
I will carefully pay attention to that problem next flights before deciding to return it or not as I see so many people seems to have this issues for months with no real fix
2017-8-1
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules