Aircraft Disconnected DJI GO 4 app.
42352 122 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Tacq4GP
lvl.1
United States

rick39 Posted at 2017-2-5 12:38
A lot of people have had this issue with DJI go4 and reports show it's more prevalent using an Android device. A search on these forums will soon show you how many have reported as such.
DJI go4 had an update for IOS over the weekend and I hope there's going to be one to follow for Android shortly. Whether it cures the problem only time will tell.
As an aside, you shouldn't have the Mavic powered on without the controller activated; you can reload the app on your phone and it should reconnect to the controller. Having the Mavic powered up without binding to your controller leaves it open to the unlikely event of interference from rogue signals and should be avoided.

what is the proper order of turning on and connecting? drone on , controller on, goggles on?
2017-12-15
Use props
djiuser_Tacq4GP
lvl.1
United States

Laroba Posted at 2017-2-6 05:45
Looks like DJI only wants to work with apple and iXXX products ... ;(

no entirely so, my iPad pro running djigo4, disconnects quite often.
2017-12-15
Use props
Skymax.
lvl.3
Australia

sorka Posted at 2017-8-20 11:09
Switching to the full size USB and a a regular iOS cable did not resolve the issue.

Going to try the ipad air 2 next.

Since I switched from the iPhone 6+s and the stock Cheese Cable to an iPad AIR2 and genuine Mac cable connected to the large USB I have not had the problem.

I bought a 64G Refurbished AIR2 with Warranty, Tested Battery Genuine Cable and Charger delivered in two days from Ebay Refurbisher for $USD290. You don't need Cellular that will cost more. My IMO don't risk No Return private sales when you can get a "Return No Questions" Warranty for the same price.
PS: the AIR2 has a brighter screen than the Mini 4.
2018-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules