Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 4 Pro Gimbal Shaking
3692 12 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TravisSRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18326348 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just started shaking yesterday for no reason.  Now it even shakes when sitting on the ground with motors off.  Here's an example video.  This isn't the worst of the shaking but gives you an idea what it's doing.  Makes video unuseable...  Any ideas?  Tried calibrating everything, IMU, Compass and Gimbal.  Running latest firmware and latest GO app on a 9" iPad pro..  No crashes ever and it stays in a hard case with factory gimbal lock installed when not in use.

2017-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know how long you've owned it?
It never hard landing, right?
How about the firmware version? please check and make sure propellers and vibration absorber are fine.
Would you please upload an original video from SD card to dropbox? please do not edit it at all, thanks.
2017-2-6
Use props
TravisSRT
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-6 02:09
How about the firmware version? please check and make sure propellers and vibration absorber are fine.

Hey Natalia, I bought brand new on December 8th 2016. No hard landings, hand caught by landing legs most of time to prevent tip over.  Firmware and GO app on latest versions.  Switched to brand new set of props with same issue.  Also shakes on ground.  I just sent back to DJI for diagnosis/repair/replacement and can send you the Case number if you like. My fear is that I will get a refurbished replacement now after reading other posts....
2017-2-11
Use props
TravisSRT
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-6 02:09

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jguv7 ... fAqERJjGUobxka?dl=0
2017-2-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TravisSRT Posted at 2017-2-11 10:54
Hey Natalia, I bought brand new on December 8th 2016. No hard landings, hand caught by landing legs most of time to prevent tip over.  Firmware and GO app on latest versions.  Switched to brand new set of props with same issue.  Also shakes on ground.  I just sent back to DJI for diagnosis/repair/replacement and can send you the Case number if you like. My fear is that I will get a refurbished replacement now after reading other posts....

Since you've sent it in, our engineers will take care of it once it's delivered.
It's nice you can give me your case number.
2017-2-12
Use props
TravisSRT
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-12 01:33
Since you've sent it in, our engineers will take care of it once it's delivered.
It's nice you can give me your case number.

I just messaged the case number to you
2017-2-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TravisSRT Posted at 2017-2-13 04:09
I just messaged the case number to you

OK, got it, thanks.
2017-2-14
Use props
墨老爷子
DJI R&D Squad

Hong Kong

T_T .... please send it back, that's  odd...
2017-2-23
Use props
Flyboy4969
New
United States

I'm having the same problem. No hard landings ever & relatively low time usage. How do I go about getting this remedied?
2017-9-25
Use props
Goran_m_pg
lvl.4
Flight distance : 616070 ft
  • >>>
Montenegro

What was the problem with this one? Was it vibration absorbers since they get damaged from gimbal protectors from what i heard?
2018-1-26
Use props
kykphantom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5892388 ft
Cyprus

Any news about how this problem is fixed?
2018-2-4
Use props
kykphantom
lvl.4
Cyprus

Is the issue solved?
2018-2-4
Use props
kykphantom
lvl.4
Cyprus

Goran_m_pg Posted at 2018-1-26 12:17
What was the problem with this one? Was it vibration absorbers since they get damaged from gimbal protectors from what i heard?

Dear Goran, did you get any answer on this issue?
2018-3-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules