Phantom 3 4k
1202 8 2017-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dexshad
lvl.1

United States

Hi.
Where can I find the forum/questions for the 3 4k?

Thanks in advance.
2017-2-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know what problem you're faced with on P3 4K?
You can just post it here and we're glad to help you.
2017-2-6
Use props
COHighFlyer
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-6 01:34

As another new user, does the P3 4K fall under the Pro/Adv or Std forum?
2017-2-6
Use props
Dexshad
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-6 01:34

Hi Natalia.
I purchased a 3 4k online, and the person I bought it from sold it to me broken. He lied about so many things, I'm just trying to get it back together & flying. First, he sold it as a professional, and it's a 3 4k, second, when I first told him I couldn't get it to link, he had me trying to push a button on the bottom of the bird, which was wrong. When I realized the link button was up on the body on the 3 4k, I tried to link it that way. No luck, the button was broken on the ESC board. I soldered a new one on & it works(I know this because when I'm trying to link & press it, it goes from green to red, to blinking red.) So....now I'm trying to update my firmware (remote & bird) and try to start fresh. I'm not really sure, but I think it's talking to the bird somehow, because when I push the link button in the app, I can see the LED on the bird link button go from green to red. LED on remote has always been red, except when trying to link, it blinks blue. I've tried all the ways to link on the DJI website, with no luck, & you've already seen the black screen I get when I try to do it from the app.
Sorry to be so long-winded, but I wanted you to have the full story.
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dexshad Posted at 2017-2-6 16:13
Hi Natalia.
I purchased a 3 4k online, and the person I bought it from sold it to me broken. He lied about so many things, I'm just trying to get it back together & flying. First, he sold it as a professional, and it's a 3 4k, second, when I first told him I couldn't get it to link, he had me trying to push a button on the bottom of the bird, which was wrong. When I realized the link button was up on the body on the 3 4k, I tried to link it that way. No luck, the button was broken on the ESC board. I soldered a new one on & it works(I know this because when I'm trying to link & press it, it goes from green to red, to blinking red.) So....now I'm trying to update my firmware (remote & bird) and try to start fresh. I'm not really sure, but I think it's talking to the bird somehow, because when I push the link button in the app, I can see the LED on the bird link button go from green to red. LED on remote has always been red, except when trying to link, it blinks blue. I've tried all the ways to link on the DJI website, with no luck, & you've already seen the black screen I get when I try to do it from the app.
Sorry to be so long-winded, but I wanted you to have the full story.

I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience.
Maybe he mistook P3P and P3 4K, that's why you got wrong information from him.
You've connected phantom WiFi properly, but the APP page is black, right?
Please try another method to link aircraft and remote, press C1+C2+Recording button at the same time, then press camera settings dial after you hear the sound, then press the link button on aircraft with a pin or something like that.
If still no improvement, I think it needs to be sent in for evaluation by our engineers since you've already tried all the basic troubleshooting.
2017-2-7
Use props
Dexshad
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-7 00:30
I'm sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience.
Maybe he mistook P3P and P3 4K, that's why you got wrong information from him.
You've connected phantom WiFi properly, but the APP page is black, right?

Hi Natalia.
Yes, I have tried that several times. It works like it is trying to link, but no luck. Thank you for your time and effort.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Dexshad Posted at 2017-2-7 04:26
Hi Natalia.
Yes, I have tried that several times. It works like it is trying to link, but no luck. Thank you for your time and effort.

In that case, you may need submit a case number and apply for pickup here: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
Our engineers will take care of it once it's checked in.
2017-2-8
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

COHighFlyer Posted at 2017-2-6 09:26
As another new user, does the P3 4K fall under the Pro/Adv or Std forum?

It would fall under the P3S (or Std) forum.  It's basically the same as a P3S except it has a better camera.  
2017-2-8
Use props
Thermographer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1417362 ft
United States

Mark The Droner Posted at 2017-2-8 03:33
It would fall under the P3S (or Std) forum.  It's basically the same as a P3S except it has a better camera.

It also has greater range, Vision Positioning, and better remote controller.
2017-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules