phantom 4 upgrade firmware
1351 3 2017-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johngr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7848 ft
Greece

Hello, i have dji phantom 4 i bought it about 1 month ago <2-1-2017> i upgrate aircraft firmware but when idid the upgrade the tablet was at 99% for 2 hours until the aircraft turned off <low battery> when i start the aircraft battery was 85%, how can i understand that the firmware upgrade is installed corrently, do i have to do the control upgrade? iam using dji go 4 app
2017-2-6
Use props
KensPhantom4
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Yes my was showing update 100% but was still updating, the very word updating was being desplayed. I braved it and came out of the update screen and then got confermation it was upgraded successfully. Few. Do have a 2nd battery if so you will need to update that that too!!
2017-2-9
Use props
johngr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7848 ft
Greece

Ok Thank you
2017-2-10
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

In DJI Go 4 you can check the current firmware and software that you are using.

Connect and power up all (without props fitted for safety), run DJI Go 4 and 'Enter Device', then click on 'About' which is at the bottom of the 'General Settings' menu. This will display the DJI Go 4 Application version, along with the firmware versions of the aircraft and remote control.

As KensPhantom4 mentioned, any additional batteries you may have may need to have their 'firmware' updated. The application should prompt you if you insert a battery requiring updating, best to check all batteries after completing aircraft update.
2017-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules