1010 5 2017-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
D A P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26093 ft
France

Hello

Can anyone please confirm the attach is normal for the Gimbal to make...? (See Video)

Basically when turning the Gimbal one way it make the normal motorised noise, but I get a squealing noise.  Turning the opposite makes no noise at all.

Also noticed that the motorised noise transmits vibration through the camera which I'm not 100% happy about..

Any opinions or thoughts would be appreciated.
Thanks
Darren

2017-2-6
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 329409 ft
United Kingdom

I think it needs replacing.
2017-2-6
Use props
taurus35
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136417 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having exactly the same problem with my new P4P, only two days old.
I find that if I push gently on the vertical gimbal arm in a certain direction the noise & vibration stop, so it's obviously touching something it shouldn't be. The vibration is obviously worrying for video image quality.
2017-2-6
Use props
Maxi3D
Second Officer
Flight distance : 307621 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have the same issue with my P4P. It could be caused by the weakening of the gimbal's dampening rubber in the assembly due to the gimbal lock pushing the gimbal assembly up into the drone body too far. P4P Gimabl Vibration and Fix
2017-2-6
Use props
ThaiFlyer
lvl.4
Thailand

Yes have that noise sometimes and shaky video footage, comes and goes
2017-2-6
Use props
D A P
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26093 ft
United States

Thanks guys, I have logged it with DJI... Not impressed with the Gimbal quality overall on the P4P.  This is the second time I have had issues relating to the Gimbal.  

There must be a quality control issue somewhere along the production line. I will update this post when I get a response from DJI.
2017-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules