shipping delayed due to mavic battery
666 4 2017-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skypheonix
lvl.1
Canada

Hello,

I ordered mavic before a week. The shipping time on the website, today is 3-5 days. However, I also added an extra battery to the order, which according to dji chat, is out of stock and take around 20 days to restock.

So my question is, do they ship both together? or they will ship mavic now? and battery later.

If they are sending both together after 1 month, then its better to cancel this order and make a new one with both items seprately.

And by the way, 3-5 days is the time they take to ship right? not the delivery time.
2017-2-6
Use props
Irish
lvl.2

United States

My Mavic shipped on time.  The extra battery showed up a week or so later.  So yes they do ship separately..  Or at least mine did.
2017-2-6
Use props
skypheonix
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks Irish, this gives me some hope and patience.
2017-2-6
Use props
dana5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14354 ft
United States

This is one of those thread titles that should be labeled as "misleading", as it implies that Mavic shipments (in general) are delayed, due to some issue with the battery, which is not true.

However, if the spare batteries, as an accessory, are delayed, it would not likely matter in the shipment of your drone. If you still have concerns, then cancel the spare battery, and re-order at a later time.
2017-2-6
Use props
skypheonix
lvl.1
Canada

Sorry dana5 i didn't intend to make it misleading.

Thanks for the reply. I will take care about it now.
By the way, Is it possible to edit the order? (remove the battery,keeping the drone)
2017-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules