Shipping problem
3328 32 2017-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tryton
lvl.2
Flight distance : 141070 ft
United States

I'm just wondering if anyone has had problems receiving their purchases from DJI?  I ordered a P4P along with batteries and other accessories on 1/27/2017, because of the Chinese holiday I think my order was held up but I did receive a tracking number on 2/1/2017.  According to the information I was sent my whole order was being shipped and would arrive on 1/3/2017.  When it was delivered it was a small box weighing about 3.5 pounds that had all the accessories but obviously no drone, when I looked a t the packing slip it showed that the whole order was included, a total of 18 LBS.  Something went horribly wrong and now I'm left with a mess, I wish I had ordered this thing through Amazon I could have already been flying instead of now being faced with this headache.

I talked to someone last Friday on live chat about this, they said I should be receiving an email about this in 24-48 hours but so far I haven’t.  I’m going to call the North America office when it opens in about an hour, other than that I’m not sure what to do.

2017-2-6
Use props
fansba825f24
lvl.2
United States

Welcome to my world!!  These guys are the worst ever. I have just heard that when ordering anything but the drone, there has been a huge lag in delivery. I have my PP4+ for one day and had to return. That was 10 working days ago and it has just recently been received and nothing sinse
2017-2-6
Use props
fansba825f24
lvl.2
United States

Sorry for type-o in last message.. The process is very painful at best. I sent my PP4 back on the 25th of Jan. I guess there are also a lot of repair.. It took 2 weeks to get the drone originally as well. Hang in there.
2017-2-6
Use props
Tryton
lvl.2
United States

I'm really regretting this, I don't understand how their shipping and handling can be so poor!  I wonder if I can cancel my order?
2017-2-6
Use props
GDGuy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 159885 ft
United States

30 DAYS and Counting

We should start a waiting period thread. so other people will know their not alone. I've been waiting 30 days today. I have received several ship dates on chat of which were all lies.
I ordered a P4P+, 2 extra batteries, charger station, grey lanyard, and DJI Refresh. I split order and the batteries made their way to me in about 12 days. nothing since then, I read one guy was delayed because they were waiting for the grey lanyard. so I chatted with support last night and they are suppose to split my order once again and ship just the drone. We will see, but I'm gun-shy now and really don't believe them anymore. They sure have no problem taking your money before it ships. That itself is just wrong. they should charge account when it ships so you can have the ability to cancel without waiting weeks to get your money back. That just adds insult to injury.  
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tryton, sorry for your unpleasant experience, may I have your order number? We'll escalate it for you and let you know what happened.
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansba825f24 Posted at 2017-2-6 09:08
Welcome to my world!!  These guys are the worst ever. I have just heard that when ordering anything but the drone, there has been a huge lag in delivery. I have my PP4+ for one day and had to return. That was 10 working days ago and it has just recently been received and nothing sinse

We're aware of your case, will escalate it  as soon as possible and help you handle it, sorry again for your experience.
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

GDGuy Posted at 2017-2-6 17:55
30 DAYS and Counting

We should start a waiting period thread. so other people will know their not alone. I've been waiting 30 days today. I have received several ship dates on chat of which were all lies.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'd like to help you look into the case and help you handle it soon, please let me know your order number, thanks.
2017-2-6
Use props
GDGuy
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-6 20:24
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we'd like to help you look into the case and help you handle it soon, please let me know your order number, thanks.

Thank You and here is my Order Number:  0018706291642 I would love for you to help me.
2017-2-7
Use props
Tryton
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-6 20:16
Tryton, sorry for your unpleasant experience, may I have your order number? We'll escalate it for you and let you know what happened.

I sent you a PM with my order number, let me know if you don't get it.  I spoke with someone on live chat yesterday, he again told me he would escalate my problem but I haven't heard anything since then.  
2017-2-7
Use props
GDGuy
lvl.2
United States

GDGuy Posted at 2017-2-6 17:55
30 DAYS and Counting

OK it's confirmed it's the grey lanyard that delayed my order. I just received tracking number for drone. They will ship lanyard later. My advice to any one wanting to buy from DJI Store don't order accessories with it or more than likely it will delay your order until every item is ready to ship, in my case over 30 days.
Man I could have been in the air weeks ago. If your order is delayed and you have accessories ordered with the drone get them to split the order and it should ship within about 24 hrs.
2017-2-7
Use props
GDGuy
lvl.2
United States

Hope my story helps you Tryton
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

GDGuy Posted at 2017-2-7 15:13
OK it's confirmed it's the grey lanyard that delayed my order. I just received tracking number for drone. They will ship lanyard later. My advice to any one wanting to buy from DJI Store don't order accessories with it or more than likely it will delay your order until every item is ready to ship, in my case over 30 days.
Man I could have been in the air weeks ago. If your order is delayed and you have accessories ordered with the drone get them to split the order and it should ship within about 24 hrs.

Thanks for your update, glad to hear the progress, hope you could get it soon.
2017-2-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tryton Posted at 2017-2-7 09:33
I sent you a PM with my order number, let me know if you don't get it.  I spoke with someone on live chat yesterday, he again told me he would escalate my problem but I haven't heard anything since then.

I got it, thanks.
I've informed our related team for your case, they are looking into it now and will follow up your case.
2017-2-7
Use props
Tryton
lvl.2
United States

GDGuy Posted at 2017-2-7 15:17
Hope my story helps you Tryton

Thanks for sharing, it's kind of depressing that you spend this much on a product and your treated like you've done something wrong.
2017-2-8
Use props
Tryton
lvl.2
United States

For anyone interested I thought I give an update, it's 2/20/2017 and after 3 long weeks of waiting I still have no resolution to the problem.  Let me just say that all the people complaining about DJI's customer service are exactly right, it's like trying to talk to a robot that's stuck in a loop, they just can't understand the problem.  I've had to deal with about 4 different people over these three weeks, each time having to retell the same story and getting the exact same response every time.  The last time I heard from anyone was a week ago at which time they were waiting for an update from their warehouse, apparently they are still relying on smoke signals to communicate, maybe they should invest in some pigeons instead.  Seriously though, anyone thinking of purchasing anything through the DJI store should absolutely not do it unless you want to risk never getting what you ordered.
{:4_154:}{:4_142:}
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tryton, we do understand how frustrating it must be and we keep following up your case recently.
We'll confirm the information for you again and help you receive an update as soon as possible.
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Tryton Posted at 2017-2-20 10:01
For anyone interested I thought I give an update, it's 2/20/2017 and after 3 long weeks of waiting I still have no resolution to the problem.  Let me just say that all the people complaining about DJI's customer service are exactly right, it's like trying to talk to a robot that's stuck in a loop, they just can't understand the problem.  I've had to deal with about 4 different people over these three weeks, each time having to retell the same story and getting the exact same response every time.  The last time I heard from anyone was a week ago at which time they were waiting for an update from their warehouse, apparently they are still relying on smoke signals to communicate, maybe they should invest in some pigeons instead.  Seriously though, anyone thinking of purchasing anything through the DJI store should absolutely not do it unless you want to risk never getting what you ordered.

We're very sorry about the inconvenience, we've reshipped the package, 18 lbs as expected. Not sure if it contains the accessories, if it does, please keep them. I'll PM you the tracking number.
2017-2-22
Use props
azhar
New

Canada

Hello Natalia, my order number is 0015387202912

I ordered the mavic and an aircraft sleeve as accessory. But the aircraft sleeve seems to be delaying my order, and i'm looking to geg my drone asap for my vacation coming up.. i requested split shipping several times, but nothing yet... everytime they say 'they'll follow up". Still nothing... can you please look into the matter. Thank you very much
2017-3-6
Use props
fans28d22ad5
New

Canada

hi my name is tinu i also buy a phantom 4 pro plus this month on 15 february 2017 and its battery got bulged after 2 flights .i contacted the dji support for my replacement becoze its a new one .i also have the dji care refresh but its only 6 days after delivery so they said not need to go with dji refresh they created case number and shipping label and send it to me.i send back that damaged battery to the north american service center because i live ups in canada.after one week its received by dji service center carson.i was notified by the shipping company that is ups but i didnt receive any email regarding the receive of my battery from the srvice team.now its more than 1 week i didnt get any updates .i contacted dji support for several times its more than 7 times but they are saying no information regarding this and no access to get more details.i dont know what to do about this .if any one knows any thing please help me to find a solution for this thing.thank you tinu joseph case number CAS-465036-Q8C9K1
2017-3-6
Use props
fans28d22ad5
New

Canada

hi my name is tinu i also buy a phantom 4 pro plus this month on 15 february 2017 and its battery got bulged after 2 flights .i contacted the dji support for my replacement becoze its a new one .i also have the dji care refresh but its only 6 days after delivery so they said not need to go with dji refresh they created case number and shipping label and send it to me.i send back that damaged battery to the north american service center because i live ups in canada.after one week its received by dji service center carson.i was notified by the shipping company that is ups but i didnt receive any email regarding the receive of my battery from the srvice team.now its more than 1 week i didnt get any updates .i contacted dji support for several times its more than 7 times but they are saying no information regarding this and no access to get more details.i dont know what to do about this .if any one knows any thing please help me to find a solution for this thing.thank you tinu joseph case number CAS-465036-Q8C9K1
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

azhar Posted at 2017-3-6 12:01
Hello Natalia, my order number is 0015387202912

I ordered the mavic and an aircraft sleeve as accessory. But the aircraft sleeve seems to be delaying my order, and i'm looking to geg my drone asap for my vacation coming up.. i requested split shipping several times, but nothing yet... everytime they say 'they'll follow up". Still nothing... can you please look into the matter. Thank you very much

Sorry to hear about the trouble.
I've informed our sales team to look into your case and will try our best to help you, I'll also get back to you for any news.
2017-3-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans28d22ad5 Posted at 2017-3-6 18:50

Sorry for your experience, Tinu, your case has been escalated and we'll take care of it for you. Hope we could get it sorted out shortly.
2017-3-6
Use props
azhar
New

Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-3-6 19:00
Sorry to hear about the trouble.
I've informed our sales team to look into your case and will try our best to help you, I'll also get back to you for any news.

Thank you very much Natalia. I'll keep checking.. Honestly, i'm tired talking to agents on live chat on the dji store website, this brought a very negative image of dji to me already... that i've stopped bothering myself to talk to those agents who keep me in a loop and fool me everytime and then. each of them say different things, yeah, totally different things.
2017-3-6
Use props
jeffinhizhands
lvl.2
United States

What a train wreck!
2017-3-7
Use props
djiuser_231w76A3B684
New

Northern Mariana Islands

I have the same problem. I ordered a drone on January 29 and my card was charged with the amount but until now they haven't shipped my item yet. Their service is so disappointing and my order is just drone package and does not include other additional accessories. I regret ordering from dji store.
2020-2-19
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Could be the virus is causing the bottleneck.  
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_231w76A3B684 Posted at 2-19 23:33
I have the same problem. I ordered a drone on January 29 and my card was charged with the amount but until now they haven't shipped my item yet. Their service is so disappointing and my order is just drone package and does not include other additional accessories. I regret ordering from dji store.

Sorry to have kept you waiting. Because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, the delivery time of some order may be delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. We see your order has been canceled, hope you will get the refund soon.
2020-2-21
Use props
djiuser_h5kjeGDM450X
New

United States

It’s April 10. I ordered and payed by .... on 03/20/2020.  H e tried to contact DJI several ways, email, chat, phone...no response .  Why can’t they ship? Orders after mine have shipped.  Worried about my $1758.  Is something wrong atDJI?
2020-4-10
Use props
djiuser_h5kjeGDM450X
New

United States

Order number, 0019858224810.  Helgemo.
2020-4-10
Use props
lvl.2
Flight distance : 831024 ft
United States

The shipping is a joke. I’ve been told different things every time I talk to someone and none of them will give me any real answers. Almost $2,500 spent and they can’t be bothered to tell me what’s going on and I have nothing to show for it.
2020-6-30
Use props
TROUBLEBIRD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1007172 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why do you guys lie about orders then when we go online and chat with two different representatives we get more lies ?
Either ship my things or refund my money
AE6D5CEB-66FA-4ED7-829F-C7DD1DE40A88.png
24133379-4BD5-4B6A-8A35-00C454BDBCD0.png
2021-4-19
Use props
TROUBLEBIRD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1007172 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-7 23:42
I got it, thanks.
I've informed our related team for your case, they are looking into it now and will follow up your case.

Yeah right
2021-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules