lvl.3
Philippines

2017-2-6
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Great shots and music. What Phantom Did you use?
2017-2-6
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.3
Philippines

KevDrones Posted at 2017-2-6 17:01
Great shots and music. What Phantom Did you use?

Thanks   this was a DJI Phantom4. It was almost impossible not to get good shots here. Was really stoked when I saw the results.
2017-2-6
Use props
KevDrones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

Is the app good, do you recommend the drone, I may tell my friend who can afford it to by it.
2017-2-6
Use props
drb1215
lvl.2

United States

Wow! What an amazing place to fly. The colors are amazing. Oh, and you did an excellent job filming and production

Thanks for sharing.
-Dan
2017-2-6
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

drb1215 Posted at 2017-2-6 18:45
Wow! What an amazing place to fly. The colors are amazing. Oh, and you did an excellent job filming and production

Thanks for sharing.

I've done around 250 dives with Jamcam's dive shop.  He's coming up to fly my drone before his new one arrives.

Great place to dive.  
2017-2-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Gorgeous location, and an incredible video. Very well done.

Huge envy, of your location. ;-)

Thanks for showing us, how delightful it can be accomplished.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-6
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.3
Philippines

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-6 22:09
Gorgeous location, and an incredible video. Very well done.

Huge envy, of your location. ;-)

I'm blushing. Thanks for that
2017-2-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Jamcam Posted at 2017-2-6 22:17

With the quality of the video skill you have demonstrated, you have nothing to be shy or embarrased about. We could all learn a thing or two from you. Probably more... ;-)

Besides that, your location, makes many here dream. The fantasies ran rampant in my head.

I was thinking of a young Annette Joanne Funicello and playing beach blanket bingo.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The clarity of the water is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing!
2017-2-6
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Jamcam Posted at 2017-2-6 22:17

Aloha Jam,

Nice video, but you really got to slow down those rotations.  For real, people comment that they get sick watching those fast rotations.  Other than that, you doing real good.  Nice video.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-7
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Taiwan

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-7 02:15
Aloha Jam,

Nice video, but you really got to slow down those rotations.  For real, people comment that they get sick watching those fast rotations.  Other than that, you doing real good.  Nice video.

Fish rotate pretty fast too!!!   This is Pescadore Island one of my favourite dive sites where Jamcam is.

2017-2-9
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-9 06:44
Fish rotate pretty fast too!!!   This is Pescadore Island one of my favourite dive sites where Jamcam is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ... vAbhmhTckB-AK1ocWPQ

Aloha blackcrusader,

Dolphins like that to.  Even a single dolphin can circle the fish to bet them to ball up like that.  Then they criss-cross through the middle and feed.  Pods of dolphins can do it with larger fish schools.

That must be a park or sanctuary, plenty fish!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-9
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Taiwan

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-9 14:44
Aloha blackcrusader,

Dolphins like that to.  Even a single dolphin can circle the fish to bet them to ball up like that.  Then they criss-cross through the middle and feed.  Pods of dolphins can do it with larger fish schools.

Yup is a protected area.  Lot's of good marine life.

2017-2-9
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

beautiful location thanks for sharing
2017-2-9
Use props
Hoomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231394 ft
United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-6 18:51
I've done around 250 dives with Jamcam's dive shop.  He's coming up to fly my drone before his new one arrives.

Great place to dive.

I was looking at all that gorgeous blue seawater, and thinking it would be fantastic to get beneath it.

We do most of our diving in the Sea of Cortez, though we've been to Fiji, Hawaii, and Cozumel as well.
2017-2-9
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-9 16:49
Yup is a protected area.  Lot's of good marine life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ... B-AK1ocWPQ&index=92

Aloha blackcrusader,

Very nice, not enough protected areas out there.  Good to see that one is very well protected.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-10
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Taiwan

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-10 00:06
Aloha blackcrusader,

Very nice, not enough protected areas out there.  Good to see that one is very well protected.

If you want to dive with a good dive shop and DM's who really go slow and show you lots of things contact Jamcam.  I had been diving over 30 years and got jaded.  Contacted Jam cam nearly 3 years ago and do my diving there.

Excellent place and I dive rain or shine. BTW that Octopus I filmed.... all the other divers missed it.  Being one meter up or down can be the difference.  When they saw my video they asked when did you take that?  You can see one diver who passed me looking back but not seeing what I was filming.
2017-2-10
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-10 00:26
If you want to dive with a good dive shop and DM's who really go slow and show you lots of things contact Jamcam.  I had been diving over 30 years and got jaded.  Contacted Jam cam nearly 3 years ago and do my diving there.

Excellent place and I dive rain or shine. BTW that Octopus I filmed.... all the other divers missed it.  Being one meter up or down can be the difference.  When they saw my video they asked when did you take that?  You can see one diver who passed me looking back but not seeing what I was filming.

Aloha blackcrusader,

Sounds like a good recommendation and I noticed the guy wondering what you were doing.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-2-10
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Taiwan

Cetacean Posted at 2017-2-10 01:52
Aloha blackcrusader,

Sounds like a good recommendation and I noticed the guy wondering what you were doing.

Yeah he sees the video and realizes I was in front of him. There was a nice drift and he drifted on past me and missed the octopus. Showed him after the dive he is like wtf why didn't you call me back lol?

Actually only I saw the octopus with the group I was with they were all surprised. That one video made my whole dive trip worthwhile.
2017-2-10
Use props
Augustus Brian
lvl.4
Flight distance : 397592 ft
United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-10 02:20
Yeah he sees the video and realizes I was in front of him. There was a nice drift and he drifted on past me and missed the octopus. Showed him after the dive he is like wtf why didn't you call me back lol?

Actually only I saw the octopus with the group I was with they were all surprised. That one video made my whole dive trip worthwhile.

blackcrusader:

Impressive. Thanks for sharing.

Keep Smiling,

Augustus
2017-2-10
Use props
Hoomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231394 ft
United States

We spotted this octopus on one of our dives during a trip to the Sea of Cortez last October. We might have missed him, but I noticed some fish trying to harass him and went to investigate.

Yeah, a good dive operation can make all the difference in the world. When we went to Oahu for diving, we ended up one day on a boat shared by several dive centers. The boat was crowded, some of the other divers were rude (my impression was they thought they should have been the only divers on the boat - at one point, one of them was sitting on my dive gear), and one of the other divemasters was a complete ass. Our divemaster was wonderful, and did her best to make the trip as awesome as possible, but if my first experience on a dive boat had been that one, I'm not sure I would have ever made a second trip.
Octopus2.jpg
2017-2-10
Use props
Big Poppa 45
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7799 ft
United States

Awesome video short...
2017-2-12
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.3
Philippines

thanks. i was really happy with this one. The colours were stunning
2017-2-12
Use props
Big Poppa 45
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7799 ft
United States

Jamcam Posted at 2017-2-12 16:16
thanks. i was really happy with this one. The colours were stunning

That, they were sir. I'm looking forward to seeing more. I am a beginner as well within this hobby
2017-2-12
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.3
Philippines

Mike-the-cat Posted at 2017-2-9 17:27
beautiful location thanks for sharing

thanks Mike, it really is stunning and from the air.....well as you can see.
2017-2-15
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.3
Philippines

drb1215 Posted at 2017-2-6 18:45

Thanks for sharing.

thanks for the feedback . Appreciate it. I was amazed at how stunning the reef looked from high up. Was a real treat to edit this stuff
2017-2-20
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Taiwan

Great editing work.  I need to get onto editing my vids.  Lot's stored for rainy days to be edited   
I'll ask you a few tips and tricks when you are here.
2017-2-20
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.3
Taiwan

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-6 22:56
The clarity of the water is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing!

thanks man. yes it was amazing when we got high and looked down. Amazing colours and contrasts. Will want to get more from there another time
2017-2-24
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.3
Philippines

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-20 04:24
Great editing work.  I need to get onto editing my vids.  Lot's stored for rainy days to be edited   

you really should. its time consuming but very rewarding
2017-2-26
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.3
Philippines

Hoomi Posted at 2017-2-10 07:05
We spotted this octopus on one of our dives during a trip to the Sea of Cortez last October. We might have missed him, but I noticed some fish trying to harass him and went to investigate.

Yeah, a good dive operation can make all the difference in the world. When we went to Oahu for diving, we ended up one day on a boat shared by several dive centers. The boat was crowded, some of the other divers were rude (my impression was they thought they should have been the only divers on the boat - at one point, one of them was sitting on my dive gear), and one of the other divemasters was a complete ass. Our divemaster was wonderful, and did her best to make the trip as awesome as possible, but if my first experience on a dive boat had been that one, I'm not sure I would have ever made a second trip.

wow thats pretty cool
2017-3-4
Use props
TheDennisWagner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136273 ft
United States

Awesome location, Beautiful colors and great camera work. Very well done! That place looks amazing.
2017-3-4
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.3
Philippines

TheDennisWagner Posted at 2017-3-4 00:31
Awesome location, Beautiful colors and great camera work. Very well done! That place looks amazing.

thanks alot. fine praise indeed. Was a dream location for stunning shots. trust me a edited alot of bad shooting out
2017-3-7
Use props
Jamcam
lvl.3
Philippines

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-2-20 04:24

you should be here again soon to film some more
2017-4-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules